Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Have you ever tried to stop?

wokaman

Have you ever tried to stop mongering for what ever reason? Maybe for the sake of your relationship or trying to save money? A few times ive thought that "this is the last time" but I always end up going back to it. Just curious if others struggle with it sometimes?

Welcome home brother . We all thought if it .

It's in the blood and there is no stoping it . Tr ONLY way to stop is to be burnt out of it . No other way .. Unless u run out of money .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Make sure you head control over the cock. Otherwise your cock fucked up your head,,, :Wassup1:

When I lived in Texas, I was in an Asian massage parlor when it got raided by the cops -- scared the SHIT outta me, as I thought my career/life was gone.

Turns out, they had little, if any, interest in much besides immigration issues, so I left without so much as a warning.

Still, the fear had me promising to NEVER go back to one of those places again.....that lasted about 6 months!  5555555

Not really.

I've thought of going other vacation spots in past but ultimately need for pussy and intimacy wins out. Not much of a struggle though.

If I do ever find a woman I can settle down with no matter what country, have no problems at all giving up mongering. True love and companionship is eons better than fake 'love' from P4P.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Im a little burned out at the moment

it took 7 years and 20 stamps on the passport

last trip 2 weeks, only 4 girls :SoWhat1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Never crossed my mind, I only stop temporarily in order to do it some more in Pattaya!

I've gone 6 months due to not being able to get away...a lot of wanking!

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Most days.   :Anger8:  :Surrender1:  :Surrender1:  :Surrender1:  

I stopped seeing working girls in London when I started going out with someone and even when that finished although tempted..dificult habit to break but am glad I did financially as much as anything else. I used to see girls in London for about 10k baht for 1 hour...fun while it lasted.

but I still enjoy my trips to Thailand but they're no longer mindless shagathons...at least for me the novelty of thousands of 'available' women wears off eventually...

Archived