Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

trojan magnum xl

cinnamon kid

I always have problems with the condons I buy in pattaya being too tight ,get any of you lads give me your comments on the magnum xl.

I always have problems with the condons I buy in pattaya being too tight ,get any of you lads give me your comments on the magnum xl.

Looks like a cheap BRAG to me, after 3600 posts, you sure can't plead ignorance.

chilly,small things pleases small dicks.

I cant comment on the magnum XL but the XXXXL is a pretty good buy!

maybe you should change your avatar too mightypython.

Some guys put them on their heads in order to contain ego swelling. :GoldenSmile1:

Try logging onto condomdepot.com and reading reviews and to also find the top rated condoms. Every year they ask their customers to rate condoms so the site is always up to date. I personally loved the Magnum to keep water off my cast when I broke my arm.

two of the top rated condoms are

crown skinless

and durex extra sensitive

the recent introduction of okamoto 0.04 should give these two a run for their money but unfortunately okamoto 0.04s are still relatively expensive..

never ever used magnums...not even sure if they are higly rated......j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Condom ? U mean for my little finger ? For my cock I use a hefty trash bag. Nothing else can cover it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

thanks baileyarse appreaciate.

jumpybongo most of the other thread are just mumbo jumbo to me.

Archived