IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden

PattayaPete

We are looking for staff - can you help.?

We are desperately looking for a Chef to take on the management of the restaurant staff, help with planning menus, kitchen design and hiring kitchen hands. Although a Thai national is preferred we will consider a farang with the right experience.

We are also hiring the full range of service staff, including waiters and waitresses, bar tenders and door people.

A generous salary starting from 7,000 baht per month or more, depending on experience, is offered. Thai nationals only. Applicants must have reasonable English skills.

If you know someone who may be interested you can PM me or get them to call the following numbers.

Thai - 081-826-4409

English 081-852-2647

Note: There are no bar fines or lady drinks for staff at Pattaya Beer Garden. It's a safe job for your girlfriend, daughter or other female acquaintances.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

We are looking for staff - can you help.?

We are desperately looking for a Chef to take on the management of the restaurant staff, help with planning menus, kitchen design and hiring kitchen hands. Although a Thai national is preferred we will consider a farang with the right experience.

We are also hiring the full range of service staff, including waiters and waitresses, bar tenders and door people.

A generous salary starting from 7,000 baht per month or more, depending on experience, is offered. Thai nationals only. Applicants must have reasonable English skills.

If you know someone who may be interested you can PM me or get them to call the following numbers.

Thai - 081-826-4409

English 081-852-2647

Note: There are no bar fines or lady drinks for staff at Pattaya Beer Garden. It's a safe job for your girlfriend, daughter or other female acquaintances.

Damn - This place sounds and looks like it will be a nice place to hang out. Good for you! :P - I can't wait to see how you are doing in April when I get there. Sorry I don't know anyone to send your way for the jobs being a Pattaya Newbie, good luck.

I know of several Thai chefs in Chiang mai who are very good (they make a wide selection of falang food). But they do tend to earn between 10000 and 15000 baht per month but they are good.

If you could match this or beat it I can have a chat for you and see what they say.

Sink or Swim. We are looking at 18,000 baht for the boss chef.

Official opening is 29 April but may slide on that depending on how things go.

Security staff will be the standard door guys/greeters.

Pete

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

Sink or Swim. We are looking at 18,000 baht for the boss chef.

Official opening is 29 April but may slide on that depending on how things go.

Security staff will be the standard door guys/greeters.

Pete

I'll be in town on the 2nd of May and looking forward to swinging by for a beer or 3!

I am arriving in town May 2nd! Knowing how things are in Thailand this will probably be closer to your actual opening date. I've appreciated your postings on this and other boards over the years and will definitely be paying your place a visit. Glad to see you back in the game.

im arriving to on the 2nd of may, hmmmm maybe we should a meet up there the 2nd may?

what u think guys?

im arriving to on the 2nd of may, hmmmm maybe we should a meet up there the 2nd may?

what u think guys?

We can start off there and then head on to the Addicts Blowout Party at NLD1!

• 2 weeks later...