Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Stay hotel

bulldog68

Guys, I have used the search, but came up with nothing. Is the Stay hotel girl friendly ? I have waited tooo long and trying to book for next week....this is one of the few hotels with a decent price that I have found with rooms.....any opinions ? thanks

I've never heard that it is NOT girl friendly.

Great location, in my opinion.  If I'm not staying on hotel points (Holiday Inn, Hilton, Sheraton), I like to stay on Soi 10 -- Sea Me Springs, Sea Me Springs Too, Page 10 and The Stay all appear to be good options.

thanks guys ! I probably should have word my question differently.......but got the answer I needed. 

"Thank you for your interesting our hotel.
For information you have not pay for lady joiner,but she have to show ID
card or passport before join with your room.And important you have to sign
for allow her to entry in your room.

Any assistant ,please do feel free to contact us.

Have a great day and hope to see you at The stay hotel Pattaya."

agree with the email, but trying to align everything for a quick trip next week. I havent been to a Pats since Songkran 2010. I have been going to AC regularly. I dont stay up with the board  or  realize someone from the STAY hotel monitors it. AWESOME ! but most other emails take days to get a response ...so I thought I would post it here. Thanks, alex-xem

Archived