Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to Stay Hua Hin

dave01

Hey all,

Heading down to Hua Hin for a couple of days, and am looking for suggestions of where to stay in Hua Hin

Any help, greatly appreciated

Cheers

I have stayed at White Sands three times.

Small but very nice rooms and not expensive.

Very girl friendly (especially if you get the courtyard/terrace rooms as you dont have to go anywhere near reception to get into them).

Pool is small but secluded and you are usually the only person there.

A few VERY high quality restaurants within a few yards. Good if you like French/Italian food.

Breakfast buffet was very good BUT it gets a bit limited if you arrive late.

3 minutes walk to beach, through a large hotel or 5 minutes if you walk around.

3 minutes walk from the bar zone.

Pics and reviews on Agoda here

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I've been most places in Thailand, went to Hua Hin and stayed only 1 night (and this was all the way from Udon Thani too).  Took minivan right around the gulf to Jomtien-Pattaya, felt like coming home....

Stayed at Chalelarn about three times now and would use again, not a great view but nice rooms not to expensive and ideal location as central but still walking distance to binta bar and beach. Breakfast isn't great if your a late riser, although i usually go for omelette which is ok however if you want full breakfast that's easy just turn right out of hotel then right again walk 300 yards and Buffalo Bills does a fantastic full english.

Big C

• 7 months later...

I thought why would I want to stay here, and decided I did not want to be in Hua Hin found out it was not my kind of place ,stayed one night back to Pattaya .

Why not? I heard it was cheaper and less competition than Patts?

Countdown Clocks

Why not? I heard it was cheaper and less competition than Patts?

I thought the talent in Hua Hin was decent enough  .  Didn't get round to indulging as i was already fixed up .  

Would go there for sure to monger .

Mikeyboy

Archived