Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

anyone good with computers ?

fordy10

can anyone tell me how to get my proxy settings back to the way they should be, browed my lap top out and the proxy settings are wrong ( i think ) thanks in advance

You could try reinstalling your internet connection CD, that may revert the settings back

Can you elaborate a little on what the actual problem is fordy... whats specifically is the problem you are having?

Can you elaborate a little on what the actual problem is fordy... whats specifically is the problem you are having?

i borowed my lap top out and since i got it back iam only gettting limited acsess to sites and it says some thing about proxy settings ? carnt ask him what hes done as he works off shore

Proxy server is a firewall for a intranet corp usually - I use a proxy server in the company I work for - this give the customer access to the internet from the company intranet - Call your internet provider - Good Luck :P

Proxy server is a firewall for a intranet corp usually - I use a proxy server in the company I work for - this give the customer access to the internet from the company intranet - Call your internet provider - Good Luck :P

Yes,that will be my advise as well,call your (cabel)guy:)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

If you stop using a proxy you will be fine

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

If you stop using a proxy you will be fine

thats what ive been told but i dont know how to stop using the dam proxy ( anyone know )

Hi,

it depends on the browser your are using.

Firefox:

Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Connection -> Settings -> Choose "Direct connection to the Internet"

MS IE:

Extras -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN configuration -> Unmark "Use Proxy Server for LAN"

(sorry I am not sure about the exact menu entries as it is the German version which I have installed)

No idea about other browsers but you might have got a clue where to look...

Good luck...

As a quick fix you might try 'System Restore'. Failing that just download Firefox, it's better anyway.

Be scene and not herd.