IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

jim2k

Well switched over to this hotel from sabai resort. I paid 1300 baht a day which included breakfast and they have free wireless internet in the rooms that was pretty quick. its an decent hotel but i think it should be cheaper

the walls are paper thin and you can here your neighbor. the fitness area could use a facelift and better equipment. the pool area on the roof was nice it got good breeze. it was in a good location for me since i bounced around soi diana, LK Metro and soi 13. the breakfast was okay. i tried it once and instead i would head over to Cafe Pitini to meet up with friends i met on this trip. plus the coffee there was great .

http://www.resort-pattaya.net

here are some pics

PB_1.jpg

PB_2.jpg

PB_3.jpg

PB_4.jpg

Thanks for the info. Have staye dthere before and will be stayingthere again shortly. Ive never had the breakfast though. What do you get? Is it a buffet or set stuff?

Testicles

Thought it was well over priced alot better for less.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi chaps ,,

Have stayed at PBR wen first opened last year i think and at 700b i think was opening offer pay 6 nts get extra 1 nt free was good offer and everything was new nice and clean apart fr the cleaning lady banging/clattring around wanting to clean the loom too early.

But from reading recent reviews looks like has lost its appeal some what as prices on up and theres more competition around.

SO that leads me to ask whats the equivalent to PBR at below 1000bt price for similar facilities around the soi Buakow/ 3rd road/ pattaya tai areas???

Feel free to reply as be back in July and curious as to whats new in town.

Cheers chaps

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Yes , i was there for 700baht/night

1300thb isn't reasonable for me to return there

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Did anyone stay recently at PBR ? I read a few reports where people complained about too much noise coming from the near rooms and about the walls being too thin.

To make things worse some people complained about the reception staff - aparently they let their ST joiners know about the previous ST lot. Obviously that caused a lot of issues. Uhhhh !

Did you guys find it true ?

I think the place is fantastic value and will be staying their in one of the suites on my next trip.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

IMHO the hotel is too far removed from everything. I tried finding this place when it opened last summer and had a hell of a time. Also, I notice from the photo that there does not appear to be a bathtub. I like a bathtub attached to the shower.

Thought it was well over priced alot better for less.

and where would that be?????

Yes , i was there for 700baht/night

1300thb isn't reasonable for me to return there

only 999 inc. breakfast. still a good deal.

after much research my friend and i booked this hotel for 10 days end of june start of july.

one of our friends from dominican republic traveling stayed here and gave a positive review ( he also has stayed several other places as he come several times a year).

this is my first time to thailand but it won't be the last

IMHO the hotel is too far removed from everything. I tried finding this place when it opened last summer and had a hell of a time.

Since the Avenue opened, I think this is not valid any more. There is now a shortcut 2nd road-Soi 15 and many places for shopping + eating.

Ive stayed here before IMO its a great location and a great hotel. Think it is overpriced at B 1300. Im staying again in July for a Month @ B 13900 which i tihnk is great value.

only 999 inc. breakfast. still a good deal.

i went to this hotel first time that i traveled to pattaya

kim(owner) is a good guy , hotel is clean , wifi speed is good

but i sure this new price is expensive for where i stayed . there is many other places with same service and cheaper price

anyway , if you like there go ahead

i went to this hotel first time that i traveled to pattaya

kim(owner) is a good guy , hotel is clean , wifi speed is good

but i sure this new price is expensive for where i stayed . there is many other places with same service and cheaper price

anyway , if you like there go ahead

one or two keep saying there is better, but once again they don't name the hotels that are better :unsure:

Spent a week there in February - high marks for clean rooms, decent food/free breakfast, nice pool, and great front desk staff. A tad less convenient than Soi 13 for access to WS area but I will be back. :laugh:

"Life is hard; its harder if you're stupid" - EC