Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Whitehouse Condotel

bangkoknick

I stayed at this hotel for ten night between the 30th of January and the 9th of February 2007.

20268-11643.jpg

20268-11644.jpg

My Standard room,

20268-11645.jpg

With a very comfy double bed,

20268-11646.jpg

This room was very spacious, with a powerfull wall mounted air-con unit,

20268-11647.jpg

Walk in shower, large wash basin area and low level toilet,

20268-11648.jpg

Mini-bar and snacks,

20268-11649.jpg

In-room digital safe,

20268-11650.jpg

Table and chairs for late night snacking,

20268-11651.jpg

Excellent laundry service, with shirts pressed and delivered to your room on a hanger,

20268-11652.jpg

Summary.

My Standard room at The Whithouse cost me 1,500 baht per night and I was very pleased overall with the hotels facilities and services. The Whitehouse is furnished throughout to a very high standard and definatley warrants a reputation of luxury accomodation.

My room was cleaned every day to a very high standard and all of the staff were very friendly and proffesional. Room service was excellent along with the laundry and the small attention to detail made for a very pleasant stay. The Whitehouse Condotel was at the time of my stay, having a small roof-top pool constructed which I believe is now ready for use.

The Whitehouse Condotel website is here Whitehouse Condotel or e-mail them HERE

I will definatley stay here again and I give this hotel 9.5 out of 10.

For the only hotel I have given a perfect 10 to, click HERE

Edited by bangkoknick

Looks nice and I like the mirror on the headboard for viewing...myself.

How was the ADSL connection?

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

How was the ADSL connection?

ADSL was very good, it has been upgraded recently

chef,

I do not use a laptop, but my travelling companion, sexy beast had his computer on all day everyday and to the best of my knowledge i believe he had no major problems with the connection.

Its 100 baht per day for unlimited access in any room, as advertised.

nick.

my traveling companion, sexy beast had his computer on all day

Who's that? Nickname for your girlfriend? :Broken_Heart:

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

Who's that? Nickname for your girlfriend? :Broken_Heart:

Come on man, you don't know who sexy beast is? :Drunk_Party:

Come on man, you don't know who sexy beast is? :Drunk_Party:

The only person I know here is Dale the Church Choirboy. Nice hotel review.

I stayed just down from it near Sportsman 2 yrs ago when at its final stages of being built, Ata candian Place wasnt bad very cheap

In all my trips to Pattaya best location for a place to stay.

As walk to beach road and so close to Rg and also Taqaution Queen and also BAht bus to Walking Street, and also Baht bus back up second road if go past Toms Gogo bar second road you know gone to far.

Also easy to get to mulphys abr and thrid road so close too

nice massage across the road,as well

Also another great factor and you do not relaise to happen to you know Beer bars down the street excpet oen on the corner so can bring a women abck eveyr night different and do not get any Mean stares lol

Butterlfy perfection

Only question is Do they Charge for overnight stay for guest.

I stayed there last June. The first time I brought back 2 girls, I was told that there would be a charge. I was told the same thing when I asked by email. The first guest is free and additional would be 800 bt each.

I stayed there last June. The first time I brought back 2 girls, I was told that there would be a charge. I was told the same thing when I asked by email. The first guest is free and additional would be 800 bt each.

And what does that means, if i take two i pay 800baht for one extra guest, or is it my first gues is free, if i have another next day, i pay 800baht, and 800baht thereafter?

It's if you bring back more than 1 at a time. If you only have 1 overnight guest every night, no charge.

I remember when they started to build that place, I thought that there was no way that building would fit on such a small piece of land, But it did.

looks like a very nice place, Thanks for the report.

• 2 months later...

I'm booked into this hotel for 14 nights standard room - 1250baht a night

How quick is the laundry service?

Is the free breakfast worth getting up for?

Ta

Hey Ben ,

I dont think that there is a free Breakfast , but I cant be sure as I.ve never woken that early .

There is a laundry just across the lane from the hotel (look for the rental Scooters ) that is cheaper than the hotel and quite good.

Just an idea mate , since its low season ask them for the deluxe room at 1500 or 1600 , its well worth the extra few baht .

The only thinkg I dont like about this hotel is the joiner fee for the second guest althought they did drop it to 500 baht.

Cheers

:68:

Dude

thanks dude

may use the hotel's lauundry service - as shirts are delivered on a hanger - while the laundry places tend 2 bag up yr shirts, so they are creased by the time u get them back 2 room - see how i feel.......

from website:

Each Room receives one(1) Complementary (free) Set Breakfast per night

in the Trumpeters Restaurant located on the ground floor

I probably won't be up before midday - so may as well go Pig and Whistle

I tried 2 get a deluxe room but 'fon' said they were booked up - may try again

When you check in make sure you ask if they had a cancellation on the deluxe room, seems to happen when guys get there and decide on the suite instead

I'm booked into this hotel for 14 nights standard room - 1250baht a night

Is the free breakfast worth getting up for?

Ta

The laundry service was next day, if you had it collected b4 12 midday, I never had the breakfast as like wise I was never up. It is a great hotel & i have already made my reservation for my trip in October.

Good idea to get your breakfasts in the P&W, i tried the Sportsman next door several times and dissapionting each visit, main complaint FAR TOO SMOKEY!

Hope you have a great stay.

Thanks Nick

Pig & Whistle is a great place 2 eat (non smoking section) can sit and relax, while watching BBC World news :hello10:

The eye candy is also worth a look - love those sexy uniforms :Chokdee:

Well I look forward to my stay at the Whitehouse and we will see if my rating matches your 9.5/10

Personally, I'd rather walk one soi over to Soi 12. From 2nd Rd. It's about 60-70 m in Soi 12 on the left. They do an excellent job and they were cheaper than the Whitehouse. Last time there, there were 3 workers. Two ladies and a guy ironing. So their operation seems pretty efficient. When I stayed at the Whitehouse I took all my laundry there and that was a whole lot.

Personally, I'd rather walk one soi over to Soi 12. From 2nd Rd. It's about 60-70 m in Soi 12 on the left. They do an excellent job and they were cheaper than the Whitehouse. Last time there, there were 3 workers. Two ladies and a guy ironing. So their operation seems pretty efficient. When I stayed at the Whitehouse I took all my laundry there and that was a whole lot.

Very good breakfast in The Haven 100 mtr down the road

stayed in the Whitehouse over thai new year recently and i was very impressed. @ 1500baht a night for a standard room it was better than the Inn and Sandy Spring hotels by far which are opposite and next door almost. the entire finish to the place was of a high standard and soi 13 is just a such a good central location.

as for laundry, unless any hotels own laundry service is reasonably priced (by thai standards) i always just walk outside the front door and 9 times out of 10 find a little place that'll do as good a job for alot less.