IGNORED

Pick up hire

dharkmac

Hi am looking to hire a pick up(something like a triton) for two weeks over the new year. Collect in pats then drive up country. Can anyone recommend a reliable firm? Ones in forum seem to be booked already.

Cheers!

Very difficult to find cars over peak season.  Where are you travelling to?  If its say Udon, better to fly up and hire from there - but same problem also, many thais from BKK also hire this time of year...my wife has arranged a Vigo for 30 days at 950B a day from Udon, doubt u will get such a rate though.

bm pattayagolf may have the right connections, eg some local expat getting out of town for crazy season.

Very difficult to find cars over peak season.  Where are you travelling to?  If its say Udon, better to fly up and hire from there - but same problem also, many thais from BKK also hire this time of year...my wife has arranged a Vigo for 30 days at 950B a day from Udon, doubt u will get such a rate though.

bm pattayagolf may have the right connections, eg some local expat getting out of town for crazy season.

Has laamok hired his truck out yet....Not sure if it's exactly what you want??

Cheers guys, Travelling up to Si Sa Ket region, then coming back to Rayong before heading back to Pats/bkk. I have a car already arranged but would have preferred a truck. A few firms around but don't want to get scammed.

Cheers guys, Travelling up to Si Sa Ket region, then coming back to Rayong before heading back to Pats/bkk. I have a car already arranged but would have preferred a truck. A few firms around but don't want to get scammed.

Important to check what insurance you are getting as a lot of companies will say full insurance when they mean only government insurance which is worth very little if you happen to be in an accident and its your fault.

Dont be afraid to ask to look at the policy ,and there should be some sort of insurance sticker 

on the windscreen.

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Archived