Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

28" Bicycle For Sale

Rainfall

One of the largest pushbikes in the world, 28" wheels, 61 cm Aluminium frame,10 kg weight. Made in Germany by Centurion, 24 gears by Shimano. I had racing gears on the bike for years and the bike could go about 60 kph on the flats, changed recently to something more comfy uphill, and it's slower now at about 45 kph top on flat roads. Still almost new and so are the tyres, less than 50 km run. Even though bikes this size are not available in Thailand, all spare parts except offroad tyres are. It's a suitable bike for persons between 6 and 7 feet tall, and up to 100 kg of weight. The woman on the 3rd pic is 155 cm tall for comparison.

A little rust here and there on steel parts, some scratches, but overall condition ok.

Original price when new was 800 Euro, for sale now at 10,000 Baht.

Located in South Pattaya. Mobile 089 0939330.

post-113604-0-05865000-1386401255.jpg

post-113604-0-71772500-1386401299.jpg

post-113604-0-75156200-1386401317.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Nice bike, i have always liked Centurions products.

I was just wondering if i am the only one getting confused when you talk in centimeters, inches, kilos, kilometers and feet all in the same ad?

I would suggest you translate the numbers so everyone can follow.

And good luck with the sale, unfortunately for you i dont need one. :D

It's the official specs from the manual, being from Germany they're all metric but for the wheels. For folks between 180 cm and 210 cm tall.

Not sold yet, I reduce the price to 8,000 Baht.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the bike still available? I'm interested but curious as to the age and model (Cross Over?).

I never heard about the term pushbike, its just a normal mountainbike right? A bicycle called in Europe?

If you still have it let me know please :)

I never heard about the term pushbike, its just a normal mountainbike right? A bicycle called in Europe?

If you still have it let me know please :)

Yeah this term 'pushbike' was new to me too when I first visited Thailand.  Best explanation I got was that the the pedals are pushed with the feet resulting in pushbike. This is what an Australian told me.

Women Are Like Elephants. I Like to Look At Em. But I Wouldn't Want to Own One. - WC Fields

• 2 weeks later...

This bike is no good in rough terrain, it's a racing / city bike crossover. It's over ten years old, but aluminium doesn't corrode. Left from the original bike are the frame, fork, gear changer, brake levers, horns and rims, everything else has been replaced when it was worn out.

Hi

Just in case anyone looking at your ad wonders if 28" wheels seems a very strange size and might be difficult to get replacement wheels & tyres for the bike.

Most adult sized bike wheels are either 26" or 29" for Mountain bikes and "26" or"700" for road bikes so they are more likely "700"'s as the Europeans call the wheel size "28" where as in UK & USA/Canada they are more commonly called 29ers

Hope this helps you sell it easier

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

Archived