IGNORED

Broken Transformer Box used for oral sex by Prostitutes on Pattaya Beach

Pattaya One

A Plastic container which houses a Power Transformer has reportedly been in a state of disrepair for more than one month on Pattaya Beach and beach-goers claim the box is being used as a toilet and...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]UHDEi-27xdI

View the full article

Thats about all there good for.There is no electrical frequency sound from them The meter boxes in the same area are stripped and meter is not moving.

I suspect they have been abandoned because they botched the installation of the transformers which were imported from France 

Edit: actually this morning I did hear an electrical frequency sound from the transformer near Soi 3

When I found out, had to ask a few girls who work nearby for a quick gooble inside

had no takers, 555

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of the Thai version of a preservation order on the box to celebrate the sleaze of Beach Road for the non-monger tourists to 'walk' up to and extend their strolls from Walking Street. Instead of watching the lame acts they could huddle around the box and gawp at the 'pretty lady' and her customer who enter the box and generate some sleaze (will have to have some shiny neon lights and signs on it for those who can't see any activity) and jostle to get a good view then root themselves to the ground and gawp. On exit of the happy couple the tourists can leave tips in a bowl or hat.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

Thank you Pattaya one, this will save me some cash. No more having to pay for ST rooms when I go bargain hunting on beach rd. Me & my collection of dirty, nasty, smelly, ya bah whores will be nice & cosy here. We'll even have the sea breeze & the sound of the waves will make the sessions almost romantic. If you see the transformer box a rocking, don't come a knocking.

And now doubt it still provides a better shagging environment than some of the Soi 6 ST rooms or the ST rooms just across the road in Soi 13/1 LOL

Anyhow you can do it standing up with the ladyboys! LOL

Archived