Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

World Cup football 2014 groupings

Mick Pattaya

Hola, the showpiece event is upon us, the greatest sporting spectacle on earth. 32 teams fighting it out, here's how they match up in the group phase. Let the fun & games begin.

Group A             Group B        Group C             Group D           Group E         Group F              Group G   

Brazil                 Spain             Colombia           Uruguay            Swiss            Argentina           Germany

Croatia               Holland         Greece              Costa Rica        Ecuador        Bosnia-Herz       Portugal

Mexico               Chile             Ivory Coast        England            France          Iran                     Ghana

Cameroon          Australia       Japan                 Italy                   Honduras     Nigeria                USA

Group H

Belgium

Algeria

Russia

S Korea

................................................................................................................

Looking forward to England - Italy , Holland - Spain , Germany - Portugal , Argentina - Nigeria ...

They can just go ahead and give the championship to good 'ol USA right now.

jut sayin.... :GoldenSmile1:

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

If England get though their group 1st or 2nd, they play winners/runner-up group C, not bad really, should get to the 1/4's again at least

They can just go ahead and give the championship to good 'ol USA right now.

jut sayin.... :GoldenSmile1:

bert

:LMFAO:  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO: 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

MickyPattaya... You robbed my regular world cup thread...  :LOL2:  :Finger5:

Anyway, England have a tough group. A Group of Death ????

If England get though their group 1st or 2nd, they play winners/runner-up group C, not bad really, should get to the 1/4's again at least

Really,  They have never beat Uraguay or Italy in a major finals before with better squads.

Stevie

If England get though their group 1st or 2nd, they play winners/runner-up group s C, not bad really, should get to the 1/4's again at least

Losing against Germany weeks ago... Cant see England will qualify. Sorry.

Italy are notorious slow starters, playing them at 2am!!!! in the 99% humidity, could go either way

The Italians ,the Uruguanians and the Costa Ricians   are used to the heat ... That is a big advantage to them

8 am match time in Thailand for the first one not so good, then the other 11pm and 2 am, not bad really

I'll be in Pattaya for the start of the World Cup.

I don't care at all about Soccer but I do love the vide in Thailand around this time.

I was on my first ever trip to Thailand during the last World Cup and it was a very very fun time to be in town. I can't wait to be there again next year.

Ps

Australia has no chance with the group they drew. But of course I wish them luck anyway.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

MickyPattaya... You robbed my regular world cup thread...  :LOL2:  :Finger5:

Anyway, England have a tough group. A Group of Death ????

Snooze & you lose JK, England have their task cut out, if Hodgson goes with a defensive mindset in this group they will not survive. Despite being the hosts Brazil's group is also not a foregone conclusion & so is Germany's group.

................................................................................................................

I'll be in Pattaya for the start of the World Cup.

I don't care at all about Soccer but I do love the vide in Thailand around this time.

I was on my first ever trip to Thailand during the last World Cup and it was a very very fun time to be in town. I can't wait to be there again next year.

Ps

Australia has no chance with the group they drew. But of course I wish them luck anyway.

You should be happy for now, Ozzies pummeling the Poms right now.

France has by far the easiest group with Honduras, Ecuador and... Switzerland, the weakest of all head of series... So if this year we are as good as in 98 or 2000, we should (finally) pass the first round.

Death group this year is DEFINITELY group D with Uruguay, rising star of the South American football and one of the few nations that has won the World Cup in 1930 and 1950. With Edinson Cavani (PSG) leading them, well I'm happy that'd gland and Italy will have to deal with them in the first round, and not France.

Italy and England... I'm 200% for England no questions asked but this is gonna be a hell of a group for England to go through... Just Costa Rica appears as the designated victim of the group, but they are still better than Honduras or Ecuador who are in group E with France.

Can't wait also for Germany Vs Portugal and Spain - Netherlands :))

8 am match time in Thailand for the first one not so good, then the other 11pm and 2 am, not bad really

game brought forward 3 hours, so a 5am start in Thailand.more of a late night at least.5555

Archived