Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dessert Vendor Gives Out Food For Free

Pattaya Daily News

Published : December 06, 2013 :: 12:12:13 [ 126 views ]

Dessert Vendor Gives Out Food For Free

23.jpg
A Pattaya dessert vendor of “Bua Loy Soi Nern” celebrated king Bhumipol birthday and that he had been doing business for 5 years by giving pumpkin balls in coconut cream (Bua Loy Khai Wan) to customers for free.

PATTAYA – December 5,2013 [PDN]; a journalists went to “Bua Loy Soi Nern” shop which is opposite Marine icehouse, Poipet market, Pattaya city, Chonburi province after a journalists knew that this shop was making Thai desserts pumpkin balls in coconut cream (Bua Loy Khai Wan) for free and there were people coming to try this Thai dessert which caused a happy atmosphere on Father’s Day.

Ms. Praphassorn Khammano who is a dessert vendor revealed that due to it being Father’s Day on December 5, 2013 which is the same day that her shop has been opened for 5 years she thought that she would make pumpkin balls in coconut cream (the dessert that is the best seller of the shop) to give to customers for free. She said that she did it because it was King Bhumiphol who is “The Ideal King of Donor” and gave her so much satisfaction seeing the customers so happy. She gave the dessert for free from early evening until midnight.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Good for her!

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Obviously playing the long game.

Can't trust them.

Good for her . Free advert is always nice . Smart lady .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived