IGNORED

Two Russian women killed at Jomthien beach

chef

PATTAYA: -- Two Russian women, both tourists, have been shot dead in the Eastern seaboard resort of Jomthien, adjacent to Pattaya, about 110 kilometers (70 miles) southeast of Bangkok, police said.

Tatiana Tsimfer, 30 and Liubov Svirkova, 25 were killed when an unidentified gunman fired four shots from a 9 mm pistol, police said. Their bodies were found lying on the beach while their personal effects were left untouched.

Witnesses reportedly told police that they saw the victims drinking alcohol and swimming earlier.

Initially, police investigators believed that the Russian tourists probably quarreled severely with a beach chair concessionnaire which led to the later violence. Police are searching for the operator to investigate.

--TNA 2007-02-24

chef: This is very sad. So where are the Russians going to go now?!

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

I'd say there's more to that story than what the headlines indicate...... Dosen't sound domestic, hope it dosen't hurt the local business too much....

Stoked'

I thought it likely that the 'volatile' Thais and the pig ignorant Russians would end up with problems between them .

The mass brawl between two bars the other day when the BiB let the Thai lot go was perhaps an indication of things to come .

How DO you say in Thai "I`m not Russian " ?

Is it "Mee Russki, cap " ?

I`ll get it on a T shirt , just in case !

There is a deck chair attendant who didn't show for work.... (not sure if he is 'deck chair mafia' though)...

If it was him, then they have likely just made him lose face, been rude, refused to pay... You never know how Thais will react when they have to deal with drunken farang rudeness..... Could have been that.

Photo removed, although an interesting topic, this photo in our opinion (mod/admin) is revolting

Anyone who wants to see the piture can visit pattaya city news or other news sites

where it was coppied from!

Have a nice day!

Edited by sexy beast

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

Photo removed, inappropriate content

[/quote

Dont look like hookers to me or druggies looks like murder reckon they where having a party that went wrong ? with the wrong guy or guys ?

Well, you don't get murdered for nothing, there must be more to this story than we know...

Nice picture BTW

reckon the one on the left is the young one but would say has had 2 kids we will never no the true story

Rumor around town is that they ate some of Sexy Beast's cooking.

Wow, thats sobered me up.

Wow, thats sobered me up.

Time something did bye timelock bye see you all tomarroooooooooooooo

Surely working girls?

Random killing as they arrived as part of a group tourOR 2 working girls who decided not to pay their pimp his cut OR this crime might be a random revenge attack on Russians as many Russians have fingered or fought back against would-be attackers.

The only person to blame is the person who pulled the trigger.

Edited by chef

They had arrived about a week ago and had a 2 week booking at a decent hotel so the "evidence", thus far, suggests not working girls but tourists.

WHATEVER they are (or were) please remember that two young girls have lost their lives.

Lets try and avoid conjecture about the character of these girls and remember that they are the victims of a horrible crime.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Reading Thai Visa it appears as if new "evidence" is coming to the surface. It appears they had been bar girls mixed in with normal tourist for cover.

• 1 year later...
Reading Thai Visa it appears as if new "evidence" is coming to the surface. It appears they had been bar girls mixed in with normal tourist for cover.

What was the final outcome of this case?

• 5 months later...

russians :WhoSaw1:

Edited by yeaialwayswearone

PATTAYA: -- Two Russian women, both tourists, have been shot dead in the Eastern seaboard resort of Jomthien, adjacent to Pattaya, about 110 kilometers (70 miles) southeast of Bangkok, police said.

Tatiana Tsimfer, 30 and Liubov Svirkova, 25 were killed when an unidentified gunman fired four shots from a 9 mm pistol, police said. Their bodies were found lying on the beach while their personal effects were left untouched.

Witnesses reportedly told police that they saw the victims drinking alcohol and swimming earlier.

Initially, police investigators believed that the Russian tourists probably quarreled severely with a beach chair concessionnaire which led to the later violence. Police are searching for the operator to investigate.

--TNA 2007-02-24

chef: This is very sad. So where are the Russians going to go now?!

hey chef......i'd really like to know what happened if you find out more let us know? russians....hmmmm? could it be mob related? but they were just tourists you say? it just doesn't make sense

If you search the web you'll find news articles on it. Its from 2 years ago.

The police caught a guy, convicted him and I think he was sentenced to death.

They were unable to prove if anyone else was invovled.

• 1 month later...

Guy was caught and sentenced for a death....it was for a personal reason he shot them both.

they were fighting before which resulted in 2 deaths.

Girls were both tourists from Siberia.There is a big article about that,but its all in Russian.

R.I.P