Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Heaven Above Bar Fines and Taking Pictures

nutosf

I have had some PMs regarding Bar-fines recently. Also, there has been a situation where a customer has taken pictures inside the club. I would like to address both of these here.

1. Taking pictures in the club (as in most clubs) is a strict no-no. Last year Heaven Above was closed for 30 days. One of the issues was a picture taken by a farang that police had sent into the club. Last week a dancer gave me the camera of a customer who she said a taken her picture. The customer said he did not. I asked the customer to turn on his camera so I could see. He refused. I gave the camera to my Thai manager to resolve. My suggestion is that if you want to take a picture ask first. If you do not ask the camera will be taken away. Having said that we do try to be understanding that our customers may want a memory of their trip. So, my managers will let you take a picture if the camera is not pointing towards the stage or mirror, any girls in picture say ok and the customer is in the picture.

2. Bar-fines at Heaven Above should be paid to the girl and not the mamasan. Some of our dancers, mostly SWhowgirls, have a bar-fine of 1,000 Baht till 1:00am. After 1:00am the bar-fine is 600 Baht. I was told that a customer was charged 1,000 Baht after 1:00 and that the Mamasan took the money. If we had been notified at the time we would have put a stop to it. If you have any kind of problem with staff of Heaven Above please let us know. We care about you, the customer and want to make your visit a fun one.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Good info and thanks for being upfront.

There are lots of guys (especially newbies) who think its okay to take pics where ever they are but they don't understand the consequences of their actions. A couple of pics are enough to get a bar shut down. Not good for anyone. If in doubt ask.

Personally speaking i always have a camera with me when i'm out. In gogo's in never comes out. I have been asked twice in gogo's(Peppermint and Windmill) if i had taken pics and was happy to show what was on the camera. This was because of the way i was asked. Both times it was nice and polite and without any threats. Have witnessed situations in other gogos(Superbaby) where they sent the heavies around staright away.

Below pic was taken as I was walking past Heavens Above. She still there? She's been on my "to do" list for a while.

CIMG2687_1.JPG

Testicles

Not having visited any clubs/gogos/beer bars (YET!!!!) in Pattaya, I'm curious if there are signs up in places highlighting this policy. From the massive amount of pictures available on here, I could understand how people might think it's okay to take photos if not.

However, I've always been against taking random photos of people when they aren't expecting it. It's rude and discourteous. There are those times where it can't be avoided, such as at large public monuments and that middle aged man wanders in RIGHT as you're taking your photo with the look of a pole-axed buffalo smeared across his face, but in businesses, I won't do it. I remember how pissed off I was when someone snapped some photos of me in Amsterdam in certain bars without asking, so I'd assume it's much the same. But I'm just curious, are there signs up about this policy? That could help with some of the problem, perhaps? Or, is it mostly idiots wanting to feel "risky" by taking photos that could completely ruin a business?

.......Below pic was taken as I was walking past Heavens Above. She still there? She's been on my "to do" list for a while.

That would be Ooy. She had been MIA (missing in action) for about 2 month. Last week she showed up again. I do not know for how long.

CIMG2687_1.JPG

Not having visited any clubs/gogos/beer bars (YET!!!!) in Pattaya, I'm curious if there are signs up in places highlighting this policy.......

There is a sign on the door "NO PHOTOS" as you walk in. There are about 4 signs inside the club. I believe every club I walk in has the same signage.

Nutosf

I have been asked twice in gogo's(Peppermint and Windmill) if i had taken pics and was happy to show what was on the camera.

I have had a completely different experience in Peppermint. I totally understand the policy but they should learn about customer relations. It was the last straw for me in that gogo bar. I would never take a photo in a gogo bar unles I asked first.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks for clarification on the policy nutsof.

Really it should go without saying that you can't take pictures in an agogo without first asking permission. Obviously some people don't think so!

There are lots of guys (especially newbies) who think its okay to take pics where ever they are but they don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Even being a newbie doesn't excuse someone not to read the signs in (almost) every gogo: No pictures, no vids. Often also displayed on the door when you go in. For the illiterate is's often even in pictograms. It's IMO pretty stupid to take pictures then... Once I saw a guy literally being thrown out of a well known gogo after taking pictures. Though I usually don't condone violence I thought this was an exception I could live with ;)

Having written that, I've taken pics in a gogo of a mamasan and a service girl with my new phone camera. WITH their permission, hell, they asked me to photograph them! No problem. :D

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• 4 weeks later...

I've found that in Pattaya and LOS in general, if you ask up front and/or you're in the pic too, then there is never a problem. Many times other girls nearby will want to get in the action too!!

I've found that in Pattaya and LOS in general, if you ask up front and/or you're in the pic too, then there is never a problem. Many times other girls nearby will want to get in the action too!!

You should still ask manager or mamasan. Most clubs are being more strict, especially with mobil phones.

Nutosf

• 3 weeks later...

What happens if you take a picture without permission?

Do they ask you to delete the photo while they watch and then check, take the camera from you and delete the photos themselves or just take the camera!

The last option is just theft (but is probably better than a fourth option which is take you outside and break both the camera and you)

What happens if you take a picture without permission?

Do they ask you to delete the photo while they watch and then check, take the camera from you and delete the photos themselves or just take the camera!

The last option is just theft (but is probably better than a fourth option which is take you outside and break both the camera and you)

Deleting the photo isnt good enough, one day thai security / bar girls will figure it out

But what about the girls taking pictures of us?

I suppose thats OK?

I am so fed up of being exploited in go-go's it makes me feel so used and dirty.

This post is kind of dead.

I always carry my camera when I go out seeing I own a N95 and when in a go-go bar and if I want to take a snap shot I just ask the manager or mamasan.

Most of the time it is not an issue, but it depends of what you want to photograph.

Beaver shots etc with the bar being recognized it not cool.

But innocent photos like Shuggy submit above are cool.

Just ask and you shall receive............

:Beer:

Deleting the photo isnt good enough, one day thai security / bar girls will figure it out

I showed a Thai girl a picture that I had of her. It was just her face but she seemed shocked that I had saved it as she does not like having her picture taken.

Later on she asked to see my other pictures and paged through until she came to her picture and then handed the camera back to me saying that she had deleted it.

I checked and she had not deleted it. With my camera when you press delete it comes up with a drop down list of options saying 'do you really want to delete?' - yes/no. It defaults to 'No'. She should have toggled to to the 'yes' option before clicking on OK.

Thats why you never allow a Thai girl anywhere near your camera - if I had been unlucky she may have chosen the 'delete all' option.

• 3 weeks later...
But what about the girls taking pictures of us?

I suppose thats OK?

I am so fed up of being exploited in go-go's it makes me feel so used and dirty.

me too... but i'm just gonna keep going to them until i become immune