Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

3 Indian Men Deceived At Massage Parlour

Pattaya Daily News

pdn24.jpg
A gang of thieves lay beneath the beds of a massage parlour and stole money and property from 3 Indian men totalling more than 60,000 THB.

PATTAYA – December 4,2013; at 6.00 a.m. Pol. Lt. Saksit Khaikaew (Investigation police on duty of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) was notified by Mr. Suresh Vwmuri, aged 47, Mr. Chetluri Bebi Rasi, aged 38 and Mr. Vellanki Srinivas, aged 43, all of them from India that they were deceived by 3 women who stole all of their cash totalling more than 60,000 THB and escaped.

From investigating the 3 Indian tourists they said that while they were walking down Pattaya beach road 2 women came up to talk them and persuaded them to go for a massage and after they agreed a price the 2 women took them to a room in Soi Department of Lands, south Pattaya and another woman joined them in the room. After the 3 women massaged them for a while suddenly they told the Indians to change rooms so the victims picked up their clothes and moved rooms while the 3 women went outside, but when they went to the new room they found that all of the 3 women disappeared so they checked for their belongings they found that all of money in their pants’ pockets were missing and there were pieces of newspaper was stuffed in their pants’ pockets to look like money. They rushed to notify the police.

After initial investigation the police made a record for evidence and coordinated with the detective police team to rush to catch this gang of thieves which the officers assumed that they might be working. Initially, the police went to inspect the incident room and found that it was a rented room and no belongings of the rooms owner were found. However, the police will rush to find clues of this gang of thieves who lie beneath the bed to steal property. Once caught they will be prosecuted further according to Thai law.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Amnoychai Malila
Photo : Amnoychai Malila

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Not again.lol.

Can someone forward the last thread on this to the police?

This is officially my new favourite.

If ifs and buts were crackers and nuts,it would be Christmas all year long.

Not again.lol.

You beat me to it.

"Life teaches you how to live it, if you live long enough." - Tony Bennett

Not again.lol.

You beat me to it.

So did you.

Three men in the same boat?

Not again.lol.

+1

Not again.lol.

+1  Forward it to the police? They need to forward this to INDIA and put it in the paper and maybe the Indian BMers will finally learn. This is way too common of a occurrence. And secretly...these are my favorite threads as well...this one being my new favorite too. :)

I don't know which one is worse falling for the oldest trick in the book or having your faces plastered on the evening news for the sake of over 20000thousand baht each ! ... now that must be embarrassing .If I was them I would have chosen not to have all the news reporters and photographers .

I don't know which one is worse falling for the oldest trick in the book or having your faces plastered on the evening news for the sake of over 20000thousand baht each ! ... now that must be embarrassing .If I was them I would have chosen not to have all the news reporters and photographers .

You go to the police,you get the media.Its two for one.

+1  Forward it to the police? They need to forward this to INDIA and put it in the paper and maybe the Indian BMers will finally learn. This is way too common of a occurrence. And secretly...these are my favorite threads as well...this one being my new favorite too. :)

Don't do anything of the sort.

I will then not have to sponsor these two girls.

If ifs and buts were crackers and nuts,it would be Christmas all year long.

Which is one of the reasons why I feel a lot of these types of crime are actually under reported in Pattaya.

It seems like the only nationalities that reports these crimes and gets their faces in the media are Indians and some Europeans (maybe an Asian here or there).

Everyone else is probably like, f**k it, no amount of money is worth having my face on Pattaya One and having my friends, family, and employers back home knowing I got ripped off by a ladyboy in my hotel room.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived