IGNORED

Hotel for May 2014

MikeLFC

Hello

i dont know where to stay for my next trip, i stayed already at August Suites, Marriot, Lk Renaissance, Tims Boutique hotel.

but i dont know i look for some new upmarket hotel i know i will never find the perfekt hotel but i always look for it.

maybe i can find a good low season deal.. anyone know where the "perfect" hotel now is ?

thanks

Michael

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Thanks Zauberfee !

I know the Hilton and the D2 Already

The Wave is new but dont know if GF

I Look at the LK Empress on Beach Road now

...and for nearly 8000B a night - nearly Hilton prices, for a local thai joint - I wouldn't even bother to find out. 

...and for nearly 8000B a night - nearly Hilton prices, for a local thai joint - I wouldn't even bother to find out.

4.200 about but i still Look around where to stay

Sent an email to the hotel asking about their policy about joining guests and got this reply from the manager:

If mean for visitor policy, ID card/passport require to keep at front deak without extra charge and under 20yrs not allow and iif bring 2nd person joining will be charge 1,000bht/person/night

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Archived