IGNORED

Bad Experience at Food Loft in Central Festival Mall in Pattaya.

I don’t usually complain about too much here in LOS but after bad service, and then getting sick, I felt this review was needed.

P.S., I had not eaten or drank anything else before or after, except water.

P.S.S, I have sent this review to the manager (email address on their website). Hopefully, for the sake of other customers, he/she will correct the problem.

Link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d1594951-r186562242-Central_Festival_Pattaya_Beach-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html#REVIEWS

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.

Not nice man.happened me before.

I'm sure they will say you ate somewhere else. Its always hard to prove where you got ill, unless you have leftovers.

Hope your not laid up too long

Westie

The only time i ever got food poisoning in Thailand was after eating at the food court @ Central Festival, just like you explained, diarhhea and throwing up. I ordered the beef/basil dish. A year later i went to eat there again though lol, nothing happened, but it doesn't leave the back of my mind.

Wonder if it was the salad or the fruit drink.

I ate there before several times no problems.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I always eat breakfast at the Sportsman on Soi 13, great value and nice clean food. I also always get the Sunday roast, it is served in a buffet configuration and gets a little tired as the day goes by. Without fail, the Sunday roast stays with me for around an hour and then it is time to get back to my room to prepare for what can only be described as a major event. I actually consider this even as the weekly detox as very little remains inside my intestines and the toilet bowl look like it has received both barrels of a 12 gage. So i would like to thank the Sportsman for providing the ability to evacuate a full weeks misuse of beer, street food, minge slart and any other biological hazard.  

Not sure if this would fit on Trip Advisor ?

Last year I ate at the Burger King there and got sick as hell  Had it coming out of both ends for a full day and ended up needing to IVs for dehydration.  Never beed there since and back in the U.S. I love BK!  Anyway, hope you feel better and stick to the street food!

I see that one of the things you ate was a salad.

Uncooked vegetables are notorious for carrying bacteria, especially in Asia.

Veni, vidi, futui. I came, I saw, I f**ked.

Last year I ate at the Burger King there and got sick as hell  Had it coming out of both ends for a full day and ended up needing to IVs for dehydration.  Never beed there since and back in the U.S. I love BK!  Anyway, hope you feel better and stick to the street food!

I suspect a Burger King sandwich also got me sick last summer, but it was the one in Royal Garden Plaza.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I don’t usually complain about too much here in LOS but after bad service, and then getting sick, I felt this review was needed.

P.S., I had not eaten or drank anything else before or after, except water.

P.S.S, I have sent this review to the manager (email address on their website). Hopefully, for the sake of other customers, he/she will correct the problem.

Link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d1594951-r186562242-Central_Festival_Pattaya_Beach-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html#REVIEWS

is food loft 1 resto or is it like a food court with several independent outlets?

your review on trip advisor is virtually wasted as its in the Mall review section,rather than under the resto itself.maybe re=post when your strength returns.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/159385-why-so-much-vitriol-for-sponsors/

I always eat breakfast at the Sportsman on Soi 13, great value and nice clean food. I also always get the Sunday roast, it is served in a buffet configuration and gets a little tired as the day goes by. Without fail, the Sunday roast stays with me for around an hour and then it is time to get back to my room to prepare for what can only be described as a major event. I actually consider this even as the weekly detox as very little remains inside my intestines and the toilet bowl look like it has received both barrels of a 12 gage. So i would like to thank the Sportsman for providing the ability to evacuate a full weeks misuse of beer, street food, minge slart and any other biological hazard.  

Not sure if this would fit on Trip Advisor ?

ha ha , that gave me the laugh of the evening , thanks !!!! :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Burger King........................shit in,shit out !!

Wonder if it was the salad or the fruit drink.

I ate there before several times no problems.

It was the salad.

I had water, and the GF had the fruit drink.

Not sure if the chicken or the lettuce.

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.

The food court at central festival is shit . Taste bad ( nothing like real Thai food )Prepared way wrong . Bad service . The workers just DONT CARE . In the beginning it was OK . Then they got to busy . Now I just take a moto bike and go old carrefour ( big c now ) and eat there.. Taste is way way better and the piece is better also . Fucked up part is I always stay at VT6... I recommend people to stop eating at central festival food court . Food there truly is garbage..

They microwave a lot of food now just stand and look . Disgusting to the max how they just don't care what customers put in there mouth . Rather eat 7/11 for better flavors .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived