Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

balls

Party bar - soi 8

balls

here are some pictures of the new look party bar on soi 8, sammy and alan are still your hosts and look forward to welcoming you and your companion day or night for a drink in the cool new atmosphere.

new bar design, new ladies but the same welcoming hosts and the same value for money with your insomnia V.I.P cards.

the freshest thing in the glass walls and air curtains that make a refreshing change from the other sweaty beer bars found in soi 7 and 8, fully air conditioned and ice cool drinks, make for a venue worth visiting or re-visiting....

enjoy...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Shuggy

Spanking good job :P . Place looks amazing. :unsure: Hard to believe that its the same place i remember.

Will be one of my first stops in a couple of weeks time.

Scumbag

It looks great! Certainly a different class of bar than most of those in the area. Unfortunatley it wil be June before I can enjoy a beer in there.

7-Eleven

Wow the place looks fantastic! And the girls look even better :unsure:

Look forward to spending some time here in June.

Mark looks happy in the pic!!!!

spanky4star

Cheers for the shots bud, much better photographer than me. Also if you are waitin for an addicts privalige card they are back in the bar now and ready to pick up. Hope you guys enjoy the new look :unsure:

spanky4star
Wow the place looks fantastic! And the girls look even better :P

Look forward to spending some time here in June.

Mark looks happy in the pic!!!!

im just a bit disgruntled over the fact that there are some new cuteys and i cant do nothing with them :unsure:

7-Eleven
im just a bit disgruntled over the fact that there are some new cuteys and i cant do nothing with them :unsure:

I see your pain mate... that must be really frustrating. Good to see you though mate. :P

spanky4star

I'll just have to keep up on the exploits of the ladies from all you guy's field reports

Shuggy
I'll just have to keep up on the exploits of the ladies from all you guy's field reports

Field reports coming shortly after i hit town. Is there any of your cuties you want me to write about?

spanky4star

1 or 2 :unsure: just dont forget the snorkel

Shuggy
1 or 2 :P just dont forget the snorkel

Snorkel is already packed. :unsure:

bradmj

looks great ,i will drop by in june cheers

Mavrick

Went to the new bar last week and I must say the place looks amazing and the ladies look just as good trust me its the place to be.

spanky4star

sorry we never had much time mongerin bud on your last trip but by the looks of it you had the dilema of some many ladies so little time :Bravo1:

eggbert
Cheers for the shots bud, much better photographer than me. Also if you are waitin for an addicts privalige card they are back in the bar now and ready to pick up. Hope you guys enjoy the new look :D

how do you go about getting a card and is this drink discounts or other stuff :NoSad1:

i will be lurking around from the 29th and may have to escape from the tgf to play up as ya do :):wub::wub::wub::Bravo1:

lewis

Nice place and nice girls! :Bravo1:

Mavrick
sorry we never had much time mongerin bud on your last trip but by the looks of it you had the dilema of some many ladies so little time :Bravo1:

I'll be back soon so we can make up for lost time, and just wanted to say thanks for that little private party at your place it was a good night mate we had lots of fun take care and see you soon.

7-Eleven
how do you go about getting a card and is this drink discounts or other stuff :NoSad1:

i will be lurking around from the 29th and may have to escape from the tgf to play up as ya do :):wub::wub::wub::Bravo1:

When you become a trusted member you will see :D

Kramden

Place looks great. Girls look better!

Party Bar will be my first stop when I hit town in May. Thanks for the pics.

:LMAO1:

im just a bit disgruntled over the fact that there are some new cuteys and i cant do nothing with them :LMAO1:

and why is that spanky u got yourself a new GF :P

deadman

a job well done spanky! place looks good & the girls look even better!!! :LMAO1: even the bold headed guy in the middle of the above pics looks good! :P

whitespider

Spanky4skin it looks awesome mate. I bet vthere are a lot of little green eyed gods in Soi 8 right now.

Are you there most evenings??? Is it still sociable place to bring the Mrs or more hardcore now?? I ask coz the totty is very top notch. You know what they can be like if the eyecandy is just a little tooooo good.

Tony Belfast

great face lift looks ten times better, and the girls look great, lot off new faces, look forward to hitting there to start all off my nights off again, august seems years away but..

Foxy007

Look's cool spanky will be on my visits list soon

mills25

YEP!! Agree place looks fantastic, Im pretty sure this will become my regular spot! Spanky, Tomski Ill shall see you guys soon, 19 days to go!!!!!! :P:P