IGNORED

Good place in Pattaya for running?

Cara Cicatriz

Is there one? Ideally a stadium with a track... but anything that's not straight up asphalt or treadmill would do as well... (can't do those two cause fucked joints)... any stadium large park with lots of grass to run on, anything like that.

Cheers!

C.C.

Outside of the obstacle course that is Beach Road and the treadmills in the gym both of which are unsuitable I'm thinking you might have to take your chances on the beach maybe less than ideal as well...with suspect joints maybe take up golf for a few weeks outdoors and you want to keep moving at least the courses there are superb two or three hours reasonable exercise maybe?

Pratamnak area. Out where the white condos are on the point.  Its hilly, so I suppose that's good.

Jomtien Beach.

Great running with the lowtides, too bad the water doesn't go back far enough during the winter months...

Thanks guys, that's helpful! I'll check out some of those places.

Cheers,

Cara

• 2 weeks later...

The only place where I have seen people jogging daily is the pavement/sidewalk alongside Jomtien Beach early in the morning say about 7 A.M. and the elderly doing brisk walks. When I lived in Patts never did see any along the beach there.

Archived