IGNORED

Blood pressure check

Methos

At home most pharmacies have blood pressure machines that you can use when you're in there. 

Are these around in Pattaya? I'm supposed to monitor my bp for a few months and I'll be over there for 5 weeks. I know I could buy a machine and bring it.......and also bring a voltage adapter......but I'd rather not bring all that stuff if I don't have to. I'll be staying around LK Metro. I don't remember seeing them over there but then I wasn't looking either. 

I know they check your blood pressure when you go to the hospital (clinic) + a few other tests.

Maybe you can get them to do it,

Went two times to the hospital for a infection. Only had to pay for the medicine.

They have some machines in the Central Festival mall but i would recommend you buy one and bring your own. I have my own BP machine. You should be taking this very seriously and should be one of the first things you pack especially when you will prob be drinking alot an having lots of late nights. Its not called the 'Silent Killer' for nothing!

They have some machines in the Central Festival mall but i would recommend you buy one and bring your own. I have my own BP machine. You should be taking this very seriously and should be one of the first things you pack especially when you will prob be drinking alot an having lots of late nights. Its not called the 'Silent Killer' for nothing!

Where in Central Festival?

I've bought 2 so far and the readings are way off so I go to the pharmacy and check it. 

I stopped drinking years ago, no worries there. And I don't want to buy one that runs on a different voltage (110 here). 

Clinics might be a good idea. I just need to write it down about 3x/week.

Bought one in Fascino a large pharmacy on North road. Took it to Memorial Hospital and checked it against their equipment and it was very accurate. Check it at the same time each day the machine holds the last 100 tests in a memory so its easy to compare

Bought one in Fascino a large pharmacy on North road. Took it to Memorial Hospital and checked it against their equipment and it was very accurate. Check it at the same time each day the machine holds the last 100 tests in a memory so its easy to compare

Fascino also have a shop in Pattaya Tai opposite the Temple and sell BP machines. From memory around 3000 Baht.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I have seen the BP machines you can use at Big C. Not sure the cost maybe 10 Baht. It was located by the bathrooms at the main entrance.

Buy one before you come over. They are much cheaper in the UK than over here. I got a friend to buy one from Amazon and ship it over. It still worked out cheaper.

Important to stay hydrated in Pattaya. Also eat fruits like bananas and mangoes, the potassium helps with blood pressure. As does coconut water.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Lots of pharmacies will check your BP at no cost, I used the two Boots pharmacies in Central Festival.

Archived