Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Has any PA BM's stayed here...

Mad Max

Last stayed at the Diana Inn a few years ago , the hotel was getting pretty tired , but if you stay make sure you are in the new pool wing ( in the picture ). When I was over last month it looked like they had started work on the rest of the hotel , I would check when they think they will be finished , could be noisy.

Great location though

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Thanks for your input.

Last stayed at the Diana Inn a few years ago , the Hotel was getting pretty tired , but if you stay make sure you are in the new pool wing ( in the picture ). When I was over last month it looked like they had started work on the rest of the hotel , I would check when they think they will be finished , could be noisy.

Great location though

Used to be cheap & cheerful, stayed there 6 times,last time july/aug when they started the refit, prices way too high now, gonna give Sutus Court 1 a go in Feb 

Archived