Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Valtrex

arayashiki

Hi,

I take Valtrex 2x500mg everyday while i may have many sex.

I did bring with me a 42 pills box from home but i get an unexpected outbreak, so i had to take more to kill it and i'll running low soon :-(

yeah my bad, i should taked more pills with me.. in case but usually i don't have outbreak, i guess i did too many bad thing, alcool, nicotine, cafeine, sex, spicy food... anyway

Do you guys know where i can get real genuine Valtrex in Pattaya or Bkk ?

Hi,

I take Valtrex 2x500mg everyday while i may have many sex.

I did bring with me a 42 pills box from home but i get an unexpected outbreak, so i had to take more to kill it and i'll running low soon :-(

yeah my bad, i should taked more pills with me.. in case but usually i don't have outbreak, i guess i did too many bad thing, alcool, nicotine, cafeine, sex, spicy food... anyway

Do you guys know where i can get real genuine Valtrex in Pattaya or Bkk ?

any pharmacy would sell that

caught herpes 12 years ago in Bangkok and for the first few years had it almost constantly.I used to take aciclovir for prevention and had no trouble taking 3x500mg daily for 2 years.Always bought the cheapest Thai made tablets from pharmacies in Pattaya

caught herpes 12 years ago in Bangkok and for the first few years had it almost constantly.I used to take aciclovir for prevention and had no trouble taking 3x500mg daily for 2 years.Always bought the cheapest Thai made tablets from pharmacies in Pattaya

What is the name of the thai made tablets you buy?

i think l-lysine works better than valtrex 1000mg

What is the name of the thai made tablets you buy?

have taken tablets with all different names.Just ask for aciclovir and whatever strength you want.Now i find that whenever i feel like i am about to break out i just take 800mg one tablet,and if you catch it quick enough will stop it in its tracks.These days though when i get an outbreak i usually just let it ride itself out with no meds,not worried about the blisters but sometimes feel like shite for a few days,like i have the flu.

Aciclovir is the active ingredient there are however many generics. Usually if someone has Congenital herpes simplex taking a 100mg tablet daily will  normally keep it in check. You normally get an outbreak when under stress, or in ill health, or drinking to much.

Herpes is shedding (contagious) for about 4 days before you get any signs, the first of which tends to be itching. Catch it at that stage and a few doses of 800mg will send it back. It also continues to shed for about 4 to 6 day after any sores have healed.

Some people are able to cut their holding dose down to just 50mg, its all a matter of trial and error. You should remember though that it is possible to spread it to your eyes which is far more serious. So if you do have it and are suffering an attack always cleanse your hands well after applying cream or you hands coming in contact with the area for any other reason.

Archived