IGNORED

Airport phoneshops - good offers

I thought we should start a running thread about the offers from the different mobile network operators.

I've found that it can be a little bit expensive and difficult to get a good data plan from the shops in Pattaya, but the airport usually have some good offers. I know some people like to keep their number, but these days with Line and FB the number isn't really that important any more.

I just came back from a short trip. I found this offer in the arrival hall from the company 'True move'. It's a nano simcard, but I guess it goes for other sim cards as well.

I paid 299 B for 1 GB pr. day for 7 days plus some talktime and sms messages.

Seems like a very good offer to me...

photo.JPG

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Anyone know if theres true move sims for sale at don airport?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

How late are the phone shops open at the airport? I have one of the flights that arrives just before midnight...

I paid 699 baht from truemove. 2Gb and around 500 minutes talk time - for 1 month. Its called iSMART. From Suvarnabhumi

12 Pints in Know it all

Archived