Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DJ Domination DJing At Club Mixx, Every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday

walkingstreetboss

i want to play hip hop old skool but marc wont let me!!!

i'll keep working on him, he'll see the light

I mentioned D&B as well but he said the girls would not like it....... I got one of the go-go's to throw on a Roni Size tune and all the girls on stage froze.... quality like that is first class entertainment... you should have a Vogue night as well.

:Whistle:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deadman

• walkingstreetboss

• silentbob

• timorno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A vogue night? Damn you worry me....

Tomo- I think we should just tell Marc how it is bro, old school hip hop needs to be done, he has been promising me that since Ive known him the selfish prick. Maybe we can buy him some new Ed Hardy underwear or something?

As for Roni Size, that guy is the shiznit. Would have loved to see the bargirls freeze to that.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I have no idea whether you lot are discussing music or womens magazines but what I CAN say is that the all the posters around town make him look more like an accountant so suggest he changes his name to DJ Denomination!!

A vogue night? Damn you worry me....

Tomo- I think we should just tell Marc how it is bro, old school hip hop needs to be done, he has been promising me that since Ive known him the selfish prick. Maybe we can buy him some new Ed Hardy underwear or something?

As for Roni Size, that guy is the shiznit. Would have loved to see the bargirls freeze to that.

Marc's a club owner now mate, he doesn't care about the music when he can sit at home counting a bath tub full of 1000 baht notes, I was stood with him when commercial crap was played in his establishment when I pulled him his response was: "Here's another Heineken and does your bird know the chick your with?"

He doesn't want to upset the "girls" with anything slower than a million beats per minute on account that the "arse dance" they all do doesn't work with anything slower. Fat cat club owner, rolling in money and panders to the girls.

I'm going to Mixx.... I like their couldn't give a fuck who we upset attitude, I feel Insomnia could learn a lot from them.

:Bravo1:

• 1 month later...

Decided to venture out last night, as I became terminally bored at around 00.00 hours I had the sudden inspiration to go to Mixx and check it out....

OK the lift is interesting and does make some weird noises, I hope it is serviced regularly, you enter into the hip hop room a kind of dracula's lair done in deep reds with big oil paintings of fat naked white birds that instantly make you realize how happy you are to be in Thailand. Layout is quite big with a central dance-floor, not sure on the decor but it does make you wonder so I suppose it could be described as though provoking.

Domination was already playing in a DJ booth that is almost below the seating area, I didnt stay long enough to see if he did anything special, but he was playing commercial hip hop just cutting a mix in it could have been anyone, he didnt look like he was putting that much effort into what he was doing at that time of night. He did however look like the sick-est DJ in Asia, not sick-est as in super cool, but sickest as in pale and knackered, if your reading this mate then my first impression was you didn't look well, get some rest and I am not taking the piss.

You walk through a tight corridor into the techno? room, this is white bright and breezy and cerytainly seemed to be more popular at that time of night, no confusion on the sound between the rooms and a pretty good system in the place. DJ seemed OK and the crowd was a bit different to the normal Pattaya hang out, many Russians, couples and singles and the whole place is obviously trying to trendy things up, people had made an effort to dress up, with some of the Russians you do have to admire their imagination but it does make for an interesting spectacle.

Great toilet experience: a massage while washing my hands by three thai guys who then said you pay as I left, usual over the top toilet extortion with 3 of them holding their hands out, I gave them exactly 6.6 recurring baht each in the form of a 20 baht note.

Talent was quite good and I suspect a fair few "good" girls in the house certainly if your looking to meet a russian chick that looks like the place, some nice looking girls too which made a bit of a change of scene.

I only stayed half an hour as not in the mood, would I go there again? Yes I would under the right circumstances which would be a night out where I fancied making an effort, for me on other nights Insomnia takes no effort it's just easy.

I do have to say I don't understand the aggressive competitive comments by the Mixx guy on this board, Insomnia and Mixx are very different products, no doubt there will be a crossover in clients but mainly they seem to cater to two very different crowds, I dont see either club damaging the business of the other, there is a demand for both styles of club here in Pattaya.

Nice enough club should be a good night out.

Good, that's why pattaya has go-go bar, for people like you.... Have fun on your next trip.

You are sure a dumbfuck. Im not going to your dive.

• 9 months later...

Just reading everyone's posts and it is pretty entertaining.

It is a great idea to promote a club for whatever reason you have-either you own it or run it or do promotion and get paid per head that comes through.

However it is not a good practice in public to put down another club only because its a competitor. It is not good practice for any business in any country in the world

Saying all that, some guys were 100% right to post that most men in Pattaya go to club to pick up a girl not to listen to DJ.

You seem to forget, you are not talking to 18-19 year old kids that go nuts over DJ.

I been living in Thailand for 5 years and am 33 years old,out of boredom i am out pretty much 6 days per week (and before you make a smart comment, yes i do consider myself an alco now, but firstly i can afford it and secondly if you do own a club you want me as a customer)

Anyhow, i roughly spend 50K-60K Baht per month on drinks and party. I really do not care what DJ is playing, all i want is not to be harrased by some drunken idiot, nice comfy corner by the bar and nice girls to look at and most importantly reasonbly priced drinks.

There is absolutely no reason besides greed for clubs to charge over 150-160 per drink. This is Thailand, rent cheap, wages-almost nothing, cost of drinks same as in most other country's, so how does one owner justify charging same prices as NYC, Sydney etc for drink in Thailand? and what is it that the club offers? a great DJ-wow great! Great in who's opinion? You mentioned he has a website-Wopti Dopti, so if i make one, would that make me "great"

Anyhow Most people did raise a valued point about your attitude and just reading your responses, shows a complete lack of respect for other clubs and people

PS. I be very careful how to talk about other clubs, just to give you some background info on Lucifer owner. Guy has been living in Thailand for over 25 years and owns in total close to 40 bars and clubs Thailand wide.With so many years here and with so many clubs you can be sure he knows more "right" people then you or most people.The amount of tea money paid would allow him to ask for a lot of favours and a small favour such as closing someone else's club, or causing some problems there really would not take more then a phone call.

So go ahead promote your club, but may be better to advetise how you have cheap drinks and lots of nice girls rather then DJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

way to drag up an old thread kuffki!!!! lol

NOTE: this is an old thread

and not the current situation

Member since Dec 06.

so can you enlighten us on the current situation layow? is dj domi - the best in asia still mixxing it in club mixx? :)

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

so can you enlighten us on the current situation layow?

still getting shot at for having a naff car?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/DJ-Do...hot-t30671.html

i'd like to see a "date started" column on the view new posts page, sometimes i'm off the board for days or weeks and feel like i've just joined when i log in !.

• 2 weeks later...

i was in mixx for my last saturday night in february. the club have great decor both of stages. the r&b/hiphop stage had lot of people (russians, indians and i dont know what else) but the house stage was empty. just some russian girls. dj domination was playing and i have to say that his mix skills are not so good. Lucifer kids are much better with their mix skills! i saw also some ladyboys in both stages. the prices are very high! i had also a bad experience that finally finish well.

i spot a lady and she comes and dance with me. after 15minutes a foreign woman came to the girl and told her that she has a indian friend who want to be with you and he will give you 3000baht. lol!!! so many girls in the club and he stuck with the girl i was. when the foreign woman left i ask her if she want to be with him and she say no. then the foreign woman comes again and try to push her to meet the guy. she go speak with him for 5minutes then i saw her walk away from the club. i follow her and ask her if she want to come with me. and we left together...! :Cheers9: i didnt had something like that in my whole holidays.