IGNORED

DJ Domination DJing At Club Mixx, Every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday

walkingstreetboss

LOL OH THOSE WERE THE DAYS.........

remember them well................ :P

Check this guy out not really Breakdance, but Body-popping

[/url][/url]
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Then there is the Movie

" target="_blank">" target="_blank">" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNJN8r1YamY&hl=en">

One of my Favorite Electro Tunes played it the death.. :Good_One:

" target="_blank">" target="_blank">" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpiufiYJfTQ&hl=en"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deadman

• walkingstreetboss

• silentbob

• balls

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would pay alot of money to see tatt2dude popping some of those moves from Breakdance 1 & 2........ Boogaloo Shrimp baby.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

:) BreakDance

:LMAO1:

Now this is how to body pop

these guys & Gals are crazyly Good :)

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

I'll be at Insomnia tonight at 10 pm breakdancing, come to battle.

Comment edited out out due to yet another attempt to sabotage a competitor with an unfounded remark that could have serious concequences for them

so i can spin

Edited by Alleycat
Underhand attempt at causing trouble to a competitor

I'll be at insomnia tonight at 10 pm breakdancing, come to battle.

Libellious quote removed in the interests of fairness and security

he he he...

I'll be at insomnia tonight at 10 pm breakdancing, come to battle.

Comment edited out out due to yet another attempt to sabotage a competitor with an unfounded remark that could have serious concequences for them

so i can spin

I cannot believe that you are making more unfounded and underhand implied remarks against a competitor that could have serious repercussions for them ..This is totally dispicable behaviour. All you are proving is that you will stoop to any lengths to get one over on other businesses that you feel threatened by. I am putting you on a warning

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I would pay alot of money to see tatt2dude popping some of those moves from Breakdance 1 & 2........ Boogaloo Shrimp baby.

How much exactly?

We are after all entering low season.

How much exactly?

Hahahahahahahaha Id pay a couple of beers mate, I rekkon you would be a lovely mover!! I do a mean rendition of the birdy dance if you fancy a duet.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I cannot believe that you are making more unfounded and underhand implied remarks against a competitor that could have serious repercussions for them ..This is totally dispicable behaviour. All you are proving is that you will stoop to any lengths to get one over on other businesses that you feel threatened by. I am putting you on a warning

Forget the warning. Just ban him and delete this topic. He contributes absolutly nothing to this board. All his post are self serving only.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Forget the warning. Just ban him and delete this topic. He contributes absolutly nothing to this board. All his post are self serving only.

I would have to disagree with that. He's posts have provided the best laugh ive had for ages. :) He is getting a little boring now though.

Testicles

How much exactly?

Well, it would depend on whether you can recreate the final scene in Breakdance 1, so Id expect the moves from Shrimp, Ozone and Special K - THE FEMALE?

Then again, Id settle for the broom scene to be performed outside the Thai Tattoo Studio - probably on market day to ensure there is maximum traffic......

That would be priceless my friend.

i agreed just delete this self proclaimed fool

ps: of course said with respect :D:Whistle:

I have put him on a 50% warning and indefinite mod watch...

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I would have to disagree with that. He's posts have provided the best laugh ive had for ages. :P He is getting a little boring now though.

come on shugmeister, you cant be bored of the "boss"? :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Your offers "Gentlemen" are an insult!

As I have almost now perfected the "crip-walk" (I decided to get a bit more "with-it" as this Mixx place sounds well funky) I will be attending Mixx to showcase my skills and claim the title of number 1 "Gangstar".

Breakdance is dead..... Long Live Snoop.

This will all happen of course once I have finished airbrushing my 150 baht plastic tesco "Pimp-cup". Until then on the rare occasion that I go out you will find me pissed and obnoxious in Insomnia until they ban me.

Mark: Is the pussy cat girls "dontcha wish" still in the DJ's box?..... :Whistle:

Your offers "Gentlemen" are an insult!

As I have almost now perfected the "crip-walk" (I decided to get a bit more "with-it" as this Mixx place sounds well funky) I will be attending Mixx to showcase my skills and claim the title of number 1 "Gangstar".

Breakdance is dead..... Long Live Snoop.

This will all happen of course once I have finished airbrushing my 150 baht plastic tesco "Pimp-cup". Until then on the rare occasion that I go out you will find me pissed and obnoxious in Insomnia until they ban me.

Mark: Is the pussy cat girls "dontcha wish" still in the DJ's box?..... :P

god knows mate you will have to ask the director of music :)

god knows mate you will have to ask the director of music :)

Get your man to dig out the Clash mix, freaky dancing returns next week :ThankGod1:

god knows mate you will have to ask the director of music :P

Nicely defended :rolleyes:

the director says ....

yes it is.

but you have to promise not to be obnoxious any more!!

So if I give up Heineken you will never play it again right?

When are you going to throw down an old skool night? Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Snap (before they went crap with their second tuuuuuuunnnnneeee), Red Head Kingpin, Sugarbear you know all the old stuff?

I bet Mixx would do an old skool night for their customers :rolleyes:

Actually Simon, why dont u just grow your hair back?

Actually Simon, why dont u just grow your hair back?

Just because I can?