IGNORED

DJ Domination DJing At Club Mixx, Every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday

walkingstreetboss

Club Mixx Tonight, The Winners Will Be There!!!

I'm happily a loser then... :Bravo1:

large sig = small penis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deadman

• walkingstreetboss

• silentbob

• timorno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm happily a loser then... :P

once you pass the course in august, you'll be a winner!!! :mad:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

once you pass the course in august, you'll be a winner!!! :P

The course seems to be quite challenging and I just don't have that Celine flow in me. So not sure if I can get the cerificate... Have to practice hard everyday.........

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar, far, wheeeereeveeeeeer youuuuu aaaaaaare..................

large sig = small penis

The course seems to be quite challenging and I just don't have that Celine flow in me. So not sure if I can get the cerificate... Have to practice hard everyday.........

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar, far, wheeeereeveeeeeer youuuuu aaaaaaare..................

dont put yourself down timo, yes it will be challenging but you'll be learning from the best! soon, you could be mixxing with the best in club mixx! :P

lbfucker.gif

for 200 dollars you can enrol in the tomski school of dj-ing

i will post details in the business owners section for you ali

looking forward to it!

lbfucker.gif

you said 150 in the other thread. what a rip off. and also what about other greats like ,meatloaf "i would do anything for love" wham "wake me up before you go go , if you were a proper DJ you will at least have some cher!!

you said 150 in the other thread. what a rip off. and also what about other greats like ,meatloaf "i would do anything for love" wham "wake me up before you go go , if you were a proper DJ you will at least have some cher!!

You forgot about deadman's favourite 'It's Raining Men.'.... :o

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I thought this was Deadmans Favourite :o

Club Mixx Tonight, The Winners Will Be There!!!

Was that you down soi lucky star yesterday afternoon repairing the DJ Domination posters?

I spotted the DJ Domination baseball cap also.

:o

Is this that venue at the end of WS with the lift to get in? I went with a few mates once and they have a tiny lift for the whole club. Absolute nightmare getting in and out. Other than that seemed like it could be a good spot. Might not be the same place though.

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Is this that venue at the end of WS with the lift to get in? I went with a few mates once and they have a tiny lift for the whole club. Absolute nightmare getting in and out. Other than that seemed like it could be a good spot. Might not be the same place though.

Insomnia and Tomski Still Dispecting Other People And Clubs, Sounds like a High School Club For High School Teenagers Who Like post Photos and comments online... Think About it... Grown Men Do Grown things.....

Grow Up Insomnia...

Sounds like a High School Club For High School Teenagers Who Like post Photos and comments online...

That perfectly sums up what this board is all about. :P But hey, we're proud of it. BTW DJ Tomski is the better DJ and his DJ-school is 50 bucks cheaper than DJ Dominations school and he gives you two free 7 inch vinyls with it. What has Dominations Dj-school on offer? 200 bucks for a course with a 2nd class DJ... no thanks :rolleyes:

large sig = small penis

Thanks for ketting me know that

" DJ Domination DJing At Club Mixx, Every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday"

I know now to avoid the place so i dont have to listen to that fucking shit noise you make.

QUOTE (ST4ME) Got my facts straight. Just ask Ann at the Mixx office on the 2nd floor. And your bosses where clueless who you were when I mentioned somebody from their club was posting on a message board. So either you have no idea what you are talking about or your bosses have no idea what they are talking about ]

The self aclaimed "boss" doesn't seem to reply to posts that speak the truth.

Yes, WaxMiracle, that is the place.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

walkingstreetboss.

it appears that you only post bollox to revive your threads and promote further nonsense accusing everyone of slagging off mixx and domination, please go back a re-read the posts that i have made, they do not disrespect anyone or ask anyone to favour Insomnia over mixx.

whether i was at Insomnia or another venue i can post whatever i like on here, i am a big kid, so what the fuck.

i am happy and i get laid every night.

so put that in yo crack pipe an lite it up.

im off to practice my backspins.

works for me, soon as I find a new shell suit and grow a mullet I'm there! Anyone got Breakdance one and two on dvd?

got breakdance 1 and beat street. breakdance 2 was shit.

turbo-"t" comin at ya......."aint no stoppin us..........no stoppin.......no-one does it better!"

walkingstreetboss.

it appears that you only post bollox to revive your threads and promote further nonsense accusing everyone of slagging off mixx and domination, please go back a re-read the posts that i have made, they do not disrespect anyone or ask anyone to favour insomnia over mixx.

whether i was at insomnia or another venue i can post whatever i like on here, i am a big kid, so what the fuck.

i am happy and i get laid every night.

so put that in yo crack pipe an lite it up.

im off to practice my backspins.

Easy on him, he's just promoting his business in a fair and decent manner :) and it would be a shame if WSB decides to leave this forum. He adds so much to this board. I don't wanna lose him :)

large sig = small penis

Easy on him, he's just promoting his business in a fair and decent manner :) and it would be a shame if WSB decides to leave this forum. He adds so much to this board. I don't wanna lose him :)

agree with you timo, tomski stop picking on him!!!!!!

lbfucker.gif

sorry..guys i promise no more.

ill be a good little mongerer

why not try to be a good dj like domi?

lbfucker.gif

all i'm saying if you like Hip-Hop and DJ Domination you can see him at Club Mixx Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, if not go somewhere else...

www.mixx-nightlife.com

SOMEWHERE ELSE IT IS THEN.....................

got breakdance 1 and beat street. breakdance 2 was shit.

turbo-"t" comin at ya......."aint no stoppin us..........no stoppin.......no-one does it better!"

LOL OH THOSE WERE THE DAYS.........