Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DJ Domination DJing At Club Mixx, Every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday

walkingstreetboss

I doubt you talked to anybody at Club Mixx, as you can see below (DJ Domination works at Mixx Tuesday, Friday and Saturday) We welcome alll people at Club Mixx, not only Russians, So you should get your facts straight before you post bullshit on this this board. You come to Club Mixx Tonight and see for yourself about the people. so you can know what your talking about next time...

Got my facts straight. Just ask Ann at the Mixx office on the 2nd floor. And your bosses where clueless who you were when I mentioned somebody from their club was posting on a message board. So either you have no idea what you are talking about or your bosses have no idea what they are talking about

Edited by ST4ME

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deadman

• walkingstreetboss

• silentbob

• timorno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mixx or is it Miix?... They can't even spell the word right so what chance is there of the DJ's being able to do it...is the only one of the 10 farang orientated nightclubs around Walking Street which I have not gone to. This is not likely to change any time soon.

One of the things which I really hated about places I used to go to before I started going to Pattaya like Ibiza and Ayia Napa is all that shit about this or that DJ is paying so lets hike the door price up 4 times as much.

Don't you realise that most people, and that probably means almost everybody on this board, goes to Pattaya nightclubs because they want to pick up freelancers. That's their main worry - finding cheap sex with decent looking women - and avoiding door charges and expensive drinks while doing it.

I used to go to Lucifer everynight and I couldn't tell the difference between what DJ was playing on what particular night - nor did I care.

Great DJs and guys though they are, I go to Insomnia not just because of Tomski and Spanky4star.

If you can arrange for Thai girls to chauffeured upto the club so that they don't damage their high heels walking that long distance and give them a free drinks to make it worth their while then I will consider going to your place. However I am not going all that way just to pay double the money that I would pay for a Thai girl only to get cold, emotionless Russian shot putters look-a-likes instead.

Mixx or is it Miix?... They can't even spell the word right so what chance is there of the DJ's being able to do it...is the only one of the 10 farang orientated nightclubs around Walking street which I have not gone to. This is not likely to change any time soon.

One of the things which I really hated about places I used to go to before I started going to Pattaya like Ibiza and Ayia Napa is all that shit about this or that DJ is paying so lets hike the door price up 4 times as much.

Don't you realise that most people, and that probably means almost everybody on this board, goes to Pattaya nightclubs because they want to pick up freelancers. That's their main worry - finding cheap sex with decent looking women - and avoiding door charges and expensive drinks while doing it.

I used to go to Lucifer everynight and I couldn't tell the difference between what DJ was playing on what particular night - nor did I care.

Great DJs and guys though they are, I go to Insomnia not just because of Tomski and Spanky4star.

If you can arrange for Thai girls to chauffeured upto the club so that they don't damage their high heels walking that long distance and give them a free drinks to make it worth their while then I will consider going to your place. However I am not going all that way just to pay double the money that I would pay for a Thai girl only to get cold, emotionless Russian shot putters look-a-likes instead.

ahh yes but dj domination is da bomb!!!!!!! he mixx's with ice t, nelly & beyonce! :LMAO1:

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

All PR is good PR like they say, i just HAVE TO visit this place now of this thread :P

This is funny comedy I ever seen, what is Tomski's Website???

DJ Domination Website: www.djdomination.com

Check it Out!!!

Blimey walkingstboss I think you need to chill out a bit.

Using the boards to promote is a good way of advertising but you seem to be having the opposite effect. Pissing off Lucifers isn't a good move either. :P

:P

Edited by davethailand

Blimey walkingstboss I think you need to chill out a bit.

Using the boards to promote is a good way of advertising but you seem to be having the opposite effect. Pissing off Lucifers isn't a good move either. :P

:)

He doesn't haver to worry about Lucifers, he's the boss of Walking Street! :P

large sig = small penis

He doesn't haver to worry about Lucifers, he's the boss of walking street! :P

:P

I definitely think that the DJ is important. But I often do not see a big difference between a resident DJ and a well-known Hip-Hop/House DJ which makes the club rise the cover charge by 3 or 4.

I do not want to promote Insomnia, but I think they got some real good music over there. The counterpart would be Lucifer. In my opinion it's the best music when you see it from european clublife. I have been in the US and got into some clubs and it seems that their taste of music is kind of similar.

The music in for example Marine I is also not too bad but it is the same EVERY fkn night. And they are overplaying some old songs way too often.

I always wanted to see DJ Domination play but I never really realized he was playing (maybe I was drunk, maybe I didn't care, maybe he wasn't there). But at least I never really would be able to say that there was difference in music. Or that DJ Domination was so much better. They got some good DJs in Lucifer for RnB. And that's what counts.

I told many of my mates that finally they got some nice disco (we are mainly listening to house/electronic music, just limited RnB) up (Insomnia). And I can't wait to get back in September.

I will check out Mixx as well. It looked promising but was really empty last times I had been there.

:P ...too funny

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

are you sure???????????

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

This website is only a website for people who like Insomnia, all they talk about is how great Insomnia is, the real fact is Insomnia hasn't been open for 3 weeks and will stay closed till the new police cheif goes into office...

why do you think they have some much time post funny pictures and talk shit and other people and other clubs in pattaya.

bad business for Insomnia, make your club good, don't down other people and other club...

He doesn't haver to worry about Lucifers, he's the boss of walking street! :D

Da boss, I'm sure you mean.

:D

This website is only a website for people who like insomnia, all they talk about is how great insomnia is, the real fact is insomnia hasn't been open for 3 weeks and will stay closed till the new police cheif goes into office...

why do you think they have some much time post funny pictures and talk shit and other people and other clubs in pattaya.

bad business for insomnia, make your club good, don't down other people and other club...

I wouldn't say that too be honest, I don't go to Insomnia but on the otherhand I don't go to any disco's here either but I have been to Insomnia, Lucifers in the past and Hammer (for that great dance comp :D ) and my wife has been to Mixx a few times and all are good IMO, Insomnia is a good club and for its size and concept its done brilliantly, it also created a new niche if you like with the style of music and the farang DJ's IMO, bars have tried it before in the 6 years i've lived here and this was the first one to really make it work, Mixx is obviously aimed at a slightly different market especially with the expense that's gone on it.

The police thing that you mention will affect Mixx as well so everyone is losing out on that one including my place.

I think you got a few backs up because some on this board are involved in Insomnia, of course they will stick up for their business as you would yours.

:D

Edited by davethailand

This website is only a website for people who like insomnia, all they talk about is how great insomnia is, the real fact is insomnia hasn't been open for 3 weeks and will stay closed till the new police cheif goes into office...

bad business for insomnia, make your club good, don't down other people and other club...

can anyone find a thread where i have put down another business, because i sure as hell cant

I think you got a few backs up because some on this board are involved in Insomnia, of course they will stick up for their business as you would yours.

:)

Dave

He has got peoples backs up because of the inane initial post about Lucifers NOT because of associations with Insomnia.

As far as I am aware all businesses can promote here but cannot dumb down other businesses unless its a justifiable criticism or a fact. Indded tht applies to non busines owners too i.e. no deliberate attempt to damage a business via a post.

Insomnia, like yourself, promote here in a sensible and fair fashion and thats welcomed by all of us.

Dumbing the opposition with your first post isnt. As you have rightly pointed out he has probably made a big mistake slating Lucifers especially if its unjustifiable. Even more so that they will be equally aware where to find him if they wanted to.

He would have been just as welcome as Insomnia and TBF if he had just been reasonable about it.

This site gets 1.5 million page views a month so its his loss.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Dave

He has got peoples backs up because of the inane initial post about Lucifers NOT because of associations with Insomnia.

As far as I am aware all businesses can promote here but cannot dumb down other businesses unless its a justifiable criticism or a fact. Indded tht applies to non busines owners too i.e. no deliberate attempt to damage a business via a post.

Insomnia, like yourself, promote here in a sensible and fair fashion and thats welcomed by all of us.

Dumbing the opposition with your first post isnt. As you have rightly pointed out he has probably made a big mistake slating Lucifers especially if its unjustifiable. Even more so that they will be equally aware where to find him if they wanted to.

He would have been just as welcome as Insomnia and TBF if he had just been reasonable about it.

This site gets 1.5 million page views a month so its his loss.

There was a comment in the shout box that referred to Insomnia but as for the initial comment yes you are right. :)

all i'm saying if you like Hip-Hop and DJ Domination you can see him at Club Mixx Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, if not go somewhere else...

www.mixx-nightlife.com

i dont like hip hop,

sorry for u guys that do like it but think it shite music.

for me its house,techno and trance and best of all some good belgain retro house music.

and for those who want to know how that sounds just pm me il provide u with some.

Walking st boss- have you had the extension done in the lifts. Last time i checked, it only held 4 people including the 1 coyotee that you have

haha

We are the cure!!!

This thread should get pinned as an example of how to NOT promote your business! :Bow:

large sig = small penis

that was funny!!! also may i add that Insomnia does not down other companys because we dont need to and its a mugs trick anyway!