IGNORED

DJ Domination DJing At Club Mixx, Every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday

walkingstreetboss

DJ Domination Now Works At Club Mixx (Bali Hai Plaza @ The End Of Walking Street) Monday & Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, so no need to goto Lucifer Anymore, only ladyboys and Old Man There Now. If you want to see DJ Domination DJ Like before At Lucifer Goto Mixx now.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deadman

• walkingstreetboss

• silentbob

• timorno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DJ Domination Now Works At Club Mixx (Bali Hai Plaza @ The End Of Walking Street) Monday & Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, so no need to goto Lucifer Anymore, only Ladyboys and Old Man There Now. If you want to see DJ Domination DJ Like before At Lucifer Goto Mixx now.

Please post in Russian so you get full benefit

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

DJ Domination Now Works At Club Mixx (Bali Hai Plaza @ The End Of Walking Street) Monday & Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, so no need to goto Lucifer Anymore, only Ladyboys and Old Man There Now. If you want to see DJ Domination DJ Like before At Lucifer Goto Mixx now.

and with what visa allows you to do this??

The Only Place to go Party Tonight and Tommorrow is Club Mixx, Every Friday And Saturday, Come party with 1,000 of your closest friends, see you there

www.mixx-nightlife.com

post-15087-1205506591_thumbjpg

I dont think it is very necessary to bag out Lucifer by saying "old man and ladyboy go there now". if you had any idea you would know that Lucifer has a very strict policy of not letting any lady boys.

You will also know that Lucifer does not attract a crowd because of the DJ that is playing. Whilst i know Domination and have spoken to him many times, and know his background, no one really gives a shit who the DJ is or what they do. His skills are not properly utilised in Pattaya anyway.

Further, if you want to advertise your club on this site, I would not only suggest you speak 2 the admins about doing proper advertising, but also make the club a little more appealing for falangs of all walks, not just Eastern Europeans.

My 2 baht.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

LOL Amen. Picks look photoshopped too!

I dont think it is very necessary to bag out Lucifer by saying "old man and ladyboy go there now". if you had any idea you would know that Lucifer has a very strict policy of not letting any lady boys.

You will also know that Lucifer does not attract a crowd because of the DJ that is playing. Whilst i know Domination and have spoken to him many times, and know his background, no one really gives a shit who the DJ is or what they do. His skills are not properly utilised in Pattaya anyway.

Further, if you want to advertise your club on this site, I would not only suggest you speak 2 the admins about doing proper advertising, but also make the club a little more appealing for falangs of all walks, not just Eastern Europeans.

My 2 baht.

Stpped going bto Lucifer's a long time ago. Tony's and Marine as well. A DJ, regardless of who he is will not be a draw for me anywhere (exceptions can be made for buddy's like spanky4star and tomski808 @ Insomnia of course :P ).

More concerned with the girls and drink prices, what are your drink prices? Better be good for me to end up at the far end of Walking Street late at night.

This is nothing but a promotion for a business so it has been moved to a more suitable forum.

I don't think that slagging off a competitor is a good way to promote a business. BTW I have been in Lucifer many times and I have yet to see a ladyboy.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

LOL Amen. Picks look photoshopped too!

I'd agree with that! lol

BTW I have been in Lucifer many times and I have yet to see a ladyboy.

On the look out are ya?

I just watched this vid, not quite sure why. But why would anyone want to listen to music with someone scratching all the way through it with his nose!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...annelID=2261726

Hmmm,and what to say about that????????

I have been ONE time at the Marina disco,and the DJ was starting to scratch when he played the music...RESULT?????

I LEFT.

Who in there right mind can dance to a tune when the DJ starts scratching for 30-40 sec in a phase of 1-2 minutes??

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

all i'm saying if you like Hip-Hop and DJ Domination you can see him at Club Mixx Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, if not go somewhere else...

www.mixx-nightlife.com

all i'm saying if you like Hip-Hop and DJ Domination you can see him at Club Mixx Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, if not go somewhere else...

www.mixx-nightlife.com

I think mixx has a lot of potential. However the promotions is crap and the drinks are too expensive (as well as a number of other things, which will cost you to find out :D ). I could make that place into a goldmine (was a club promoter and DJ for 10 years in the UK).

Give me a job and I will fill the place :Bow2::Cry3::wub::D

Club Mixx Is full Every Night, DJ Domination DJs on the hip-hop side (tuesday, friday and saturday) and The House Music Side is full every night, So I don't think we need you to any promotion, beacause we are always full (any more full the people would have to stand outside!)

but thanks for your offer

Club Mixx Is full Every Night, DJ Domination DJs on the hip-hop side (tuesday, friday and saturday) and The House Music Side is full every night, So I don't think we need you to any promotion, beacause we are always full (any more full the people would have to stand outside!)

Wow so your a comedian too???

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I dont want to be rude in any way,but what you are doing now then is to ask people here to come and stand OUTSIDE your club or what?????

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I dont want to be rude in any way,but what you are doing now then is to ask people here to come and stand OUTSIDE your club or what?????

ive walked past it on the way to the pier, not my cup of tea! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I was talking with YOUR boss the other night. He said " Domination only plays at Mixx one night a week. Also we don't really care about having Western customers, unless they are Russian, that is 80% of the people who come to our club."

I don't think you are going to find too many Russians reading this board.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

I was talking with YOUR boss the other night. He said " Domination only plays at Mixx one night a week. Also we don't really care about having Western customers, unless they are Russian, that is 80% of the people who come to our club."

I don't think you are going to find too many Russians reading this board.

I doubt you talked to anybody at Club Mixx, as you can see below (DJ Domination works at Mixx Tuesday, Friday and Saturday) We welcome alll people at Club Mixx, not only Russians, So you should get your facts straight before you post bullshit on this this board. You come to Club Mixx Tonight and see for yourself about the people. so you can know what your talking about next time...

Edited by Matrix
You do not need to shout everytime you post on the board.

I had this place on my to visit list. I don;t think I will now. It cant be that good if management cant even be friendly on a board.

Lets keep things on topic here guys.

Nice to be nice and all that. :unsure:

Testicles

My 2 baht.

Amen

I just watched this vid, not quite sure why. But why would anyone want to listen to music with someone scratching all the way through it with his nose!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...annelID=2261726

Maybe it was itching?? :Bravo1:

Well, I had this place on my "to-visit-list" for the next trip, but honestly with this shitty attitude I am gonna give that a miss

and it has now moved to my "definately-to-avoid-list"

Good luck with your business, but you won't see my Bath in there I can say.

Amen

Maybe it was itching?? :Bravo1:

Well, I had this place on my "to-visit-list" for the next trip, but honestly with this shitty attitude I am gonna give that a miss

and it has now moved to my "definately-to-avoid-list"

Good luck with your business, but you won't see my Bath in there I can say.

Good, that's why pattaya has go-go bar, for people like you.... Have fun on your next trip.