IGNORED

michael kors handbags

hayups

My mum has asked that i get her a large black micheal kors handbag.

Where would be a good place to get these, apart from buakhao/night bazaar?

MBK in Bangkok has the best quality and biggest selection in my opinion, but i also heard about a place on second road, im not 100% sure where it is, but on 2nd road near mikes mall, but on the other side of the road.

Again not 100% sure, but i think i remember it as being towards pattaya tai a short way.

Now this info is a couple of years old, so i am not sure if the shop still exists.

There are also many small vendors selling bags inside Mikes mall, so you could try there instead, but they will all be copies though.

For the real deal, i would bet you can find that in Central Plaza on Beach road, but that's just an educated guess.

Hope this helps, and for gods sake, get the right bag... or you will be motherless for the rest of your life if you get it wrong.

Woman and their handbags and shoes, don't ever fuck up on purchases in that area... 555

Good luck finding it.

Thanks for that. I got a fairly good description from her, and she defo wants a copy as she feels guilty asking me to pay for the real thing.

After a hard day of hitting the pavement a shop on 2nd rd pointed me to the night bazaar opposite central and there were a few shops with MK.

Archived