IGNORED

clinic in Pattaya

sexy beast

Hahaha I did a little pit stop there y.day... He told me the same thing! Injection in the arse and he gave me 3 lots of tablets

• 2 months later...

Hi Sexy Beast,

Thanks for the recommendation!

A couple of questions:

1. Do they treat only STDs or also general / skin problems?

2. Cost?

Cheers,

BR

There are 3 rings involved with marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

Hi Sexy Beast,

Thanks for the recommendation!

A couple of questions:

1. Do they treat only STDs or also general / skin problems?

2. Cost?

Cheers,

BR

same questions ....

thanx Sexy Beast ....

• 1 month later...

I was at this clinic on my last trip.. Had a bit of a sting when i pissed, they gave me 3 injections over a week, bit longer than usual because they were closed a day at Songkran. Also gave me at least 3 bags of brightly coloured tablets, yellow, pink, purple/pink.

I was a bit perplexed about taking so many tabs, plus the injects, plus copious quantities of alcohol, that i decided 'to fuck with it.' Didn't bother taking any of the tablets. So i got tested, straight away when i got home and i was clear!

Unfortunately as these tablets have no markings whatsoever, i will never know, whether they were bonafide generic drugs, or thai 'smarties.' I like to know exactly what i'm taking and what i have, but despite several requests for info, i was none the wiser.

I concur with the microscope experience. The first visit i had a lot of purple blobs and the last visit i only had a couple of purple blobs on my sample. So obviously i must have had purple blob disease! After some research on this condition, i found that the treatment of choice was indeed, half a tube of smarties a day for five days!! Next time i'll be going to the Hospital..

post-485-1186307256_thumbjpg

• 2 months later...

Guys, there is a public health centre clinic now in Soi Buakhow. Its just past the junction of Diana and Buakhow turing right toward the big market.

A lot of people dont realise that its free for Farangs and Thais. I have been there several times and see by a proper doctor and prescribed medication.

All I paid for is the prescription which was inexpensive.Its never that busy and is particularly useful as an alternative to a Hospital or Clinic. If you come off your bike for instance, they will treat and dress your wounds at a fraction of the price in a Hospital or clinic, with no long waiting. IMO this place isnt used enough and maybe many did not know of its existance.

Grazel

Wow that is good to know that there is some places like that, but i can never acually trust them,

i think if you doin alright for cash and ya havent spent it all on pussy LOL, and you are little bit

worried about your sexual heath, or you feel a sting in your piss, go down to bagkok hospital pattaya

the servies is great!! it makes you feel better already just walking in there knowing you have a proffetional

going to look at you maybe a little more $$$$ but you dont mess around with your sexual heath and try

save on a proper blood screen, you wanna know that your 100% clean (: