IGNORED

Predator Helmet :: for motorbike

danial

dear all , 

i'm looking for predator helmet.

actually i see some in muaithai shop , in junction of Soi 15 & buakhaw.

but he offered unreasonable price.

it was from 13,000 up to 15,000 baht & 20000 baht a full set .

i see best normal helmets for 2500 baht ,so the gap is unnormal .

any info ?availability in BKK , other shops here ,...

Thanks in advanced

post-25686-0-27160100-1385119984_thumb.jpg

post-25686-0-78066600-1385119987.jpg

Yep that will look cool on my Pink Fino ...

Sorry don't know where .

Wicked! First time I saw them, here. I googled a bit and visited online suppliers and ebay, they all cost above $ 500 and most are 'from Thailand'.Are they road-legal in Greece? I'll broaden my search and look what else is out there, Klingons perhaps.

Wicked! First time I saw them, here. I googled a bit and visited online suppliers and ebay, they all cost above $ 500 and most are 'from Thailand'.Are they road-legal in Greece? I'll broaden my search and look what else is out there, Klingons perhaps.

There are loads. I've seen storm troopers, iron man etc. probably not legal in EC but it seems to me in Thailand a helmet is anything that is slightly harder than a wooly hat!

I think these are quite funny

image.jpg

image.jpg

There's another one that looks like a tit ('as would anyone wearing it' thought i'd get that in first!) but this is the public area :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Awesome , funily enough i was thinking about a predator helmet , a helmet with just the graphics on it tho not shaped like you posted!! WOW!!! i must get one of these!! or if not , something that will stand out!! could be an extra protection as people may slow down to look lol 

that pic you posted is just SO SICK!!! 

Posted Image

Skullskins.net do removable helmet covers in various styles. Keeps it legal and allows you to keep the protection of a 'proper' helmet.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I gather them predator helmets are not road legal nor adequate protection should an accident occur?? 

Posted Image

it is road legal and here is where you can buy it .......lots of extras that cost but so very tempting lol 

http://nlo-moto.ru/en#helmets

Posted Image

actually i'm a fan of predator movies.

i don't have plan to use it in roads right now.

mostly for archiving like as other predator tools which is bought before.

about russian version of the helmet , i saw a clip from a customer ( in youtube ) which dismantled a helmet & showed its a shit as a real helmet

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

dear all , 

i'm looking for predator helmet.

actually i see some in muaithai shop , in junction of soi 15 & buakhaw.

but he offered unreasonable price.

it was from 13,000 up to 15,000 baht & 20000 baht a full set .

i see best normal helmets for 2500 baht ,so the gap is unnormal .

any info ?availability in BKK , other shops here ,...

Thanks in advanced

Its the annual Burapha bike show next week on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th , they sell these and lots of other amazing helmets at the show. Its location is at Soi Chaiyapreuk Stadium

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Its the annual Burapha bike show next week on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th , they sell these and lots of other amazing helmets at the show. Its location is at Soi Chaiyapreuk Stadium

Yes I seen them for sale there last year.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived