Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts toolbar

LaaMok

Has anyone tried it and is there anyway i can improve it?

It has a chat system built in, but the biggest advantage is that you can click on it and addicts will open straight up

http://pattayaaddictscom.ourtoolbar.com/

not yet bryan,

on this computer but will do when im there and install my new pc.

Not a bad concept, but in the current versian of chat it states that we áre not to talk about Pattaya, might be why no one uses it. Also shoutbox seems to get in the way a little bit, would the new format of chat take over from this or would shoutbox still exist? I guess if most questions were asked in chat then that might kill the posting a little. Not complaining just thinking out loud. Cheers ,enjoying your board keep up the good work fellas

I've had it for about three weeks. I hate the other toolbar add-ons available and normally give them a damn good ignoring however as it is an Addicts toolbar I made an exception.

So far I haven't been able to make the radio streamer work. However, i'm sure this is a problem with my computer and haven't had time to look into it yet. When I get it working though it will be something I will use a lot.

Can the message function be linked in to the boards PM system? Even if it just something that tells you that you have a new message? Could possibly get a bit confusing with pm's and messages from the toolbar.

Haven't used the search box, I always end up going to yahoo or google through habit.

I have used the pattaya-addicts button to call up the site a lot though, beats putting in the address into the address bar. I've not used any of the other buttons.

One thing I thought about was maybe you could have some kind of updateable scrolling text built in giving information information about the board, events, posts, etc etc maybe need to use RSS? A bit like when you go on the bbc news 24 website you can download the ticker tape showing all the latest news headlines.

Just a thought, hope my constructive critism helps!

• 3 months later...

• 2 years later...

looks good. also if you use google as your internet browser, you can do the same with a tab that comes up every time you log in, then just click tab and your their

markinaruba

• 5 months later...

yes...i went to town yesterday and bought my own netbook...since i was using my works computer...didnt want to download it on my work...but just downloaded the toolbar on my new netbook..thanks a ton.!!

MavSig2.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=3&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT -09:00) Alaska&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Mavic's Cherry trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

• 4 months later...

75 people in 2010 is really a good number and now hope there are a lot of members there but I don't yet start it but soon I'll be there with other fellows.

Edited by Ronnie Williams