Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's Your Pattaya Diet Like?

:Party1: Putting the 15 or so San Miguel's everyday aside my diet is very good, my girlfriend is a superb cook and dishes up some fantastic Thai food. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Keith

• paranoidandroid123

• Panudate

I always eat one can of tuna in the morning straight from the can and maybe another during the day, so that way I know no matter how much sleep I miss or how many meals I miss I'm not going to drastically lose weight. Other than that thai meals under 60 baht :Drunk_Party:

I often forget to eat in thailand..........................my mind just seems to get distracted by other more important things.........................lol.

Eat once a day if i remember, but then i smoke!!

1. Pick a small thai food restaurant or street vendor.

2. Find a nice girl in a bar nearby.

3. Get her a drink and ask her to order for me a rice soup with shrimps or chicken from the restaurant.

The best foods from both markets together :Drunk_Party:

Edited by nirmal21

Typically - Ka-tom muu (rice soup with pork) for breakfast, fruit in the day, and later seafood, rice and pat kapao nua (beef and fried basil). Heineken as dessert, lots of it.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the street food a lot and I have never been sick from it, it's very cheap, it's also fun to try new things. It saves you a lot of money for the thing I realy like to eat in the LOS!Tongue_202.gif

What I enjoy eating when I'm in LoS is : MK, Korean BBQ, Johk, pappaya salad, fruit, Tom yum. I actually go to the Farang food chains like Pizza hut and KFC, since they are customized to Thai tastes. It was funny to go to KFC and get some ice cream with corn! or a Pizza hut pizza with kechup on the side:P

Breakfast at Baywatch

Then whatever catches my eye for the rest of the day/night -- be it Thai food or Thai pussy

I eat whatever catches my eye most times. I have a mental list of what I am looking for, but when I walk by a restaurant that has something that makes me stop for a minute and look at their display, that's where I will eat. Fortunateley for me, I was a 2 week millionaire so I never really considered the cost of anything so prices never disuayed me from anything. My only real dilema was the servings in LOS are small and I often ordered 2, sometimes 3 meals at a time. I'd say eating 90% Thai is a safe estimate. Love the spicy food! My Tilac said she'd never met a farang who ate spicy food as much as me.