Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's Your Pattaya Diet Like?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Keith

• paranoidandroid123

• monkeyman

As I live in an isolated area I must admit I enjoy the English breakfasts, meat pies, Mexican food & steaks here, which every year improve in quality. Eat Thai when I am with a girl as she knows what to order & doesn’t matter how much I try when I’m alone always seem to get some bland dish that a foreigner might serve up.

I am not very adventurous with food and dislike seafood, so I ate western breakfasts at the hotel, drank tiger beer, and ate a lot of italian food of all things - several places weren't bad.

For some reason I tend to eat all the different local food when I am in Costa Rica and even drink the tap water, but I guess that is a lot different.

I'll eat whatever providing its not spicy, it sends me in tears...

I'm trying to eat healthy (sitting here eating full english right now)

I tell the girls to order for me sometimes but they seem to think its funny ordering me spicy food! So i usually end up ordering twice.

I always find thai food dont tend to fill up my fat belly. There is a nice place round here with french bread and french sticks, a local farang lady said we cant really survive off thai food, we need our cheeses etc. I agree with that personally.

After just having surgery my diet has been water water and bloody water!!!

Lots of fruit and yoghurt...

Must admit to 2 kebabs....and a little Thai food....

Kitty..... :16:

• 2 weeks later...

Since I tend to be in Pattaya mainly on weekends I splurge with a nice breakfast at The Pig or Rosies then eat Thai for evening meals. I don't do Kwaitiow unless sick and you can shove cow pat or kapow up yer arse so street food is not one of my things. I do love the Issan sausages and the grilled sqid you sometimes find, though.

I like to eat my Thai food in the small Thai garden restaurants you can find anywhere and there are some good ones in Pattaya with very few Western customers. The food can be excellent and beer is nice and cheap: Leo tending to be around 55 baht a large bottle or as little as 79 baht a litre on draught.

Beer and scotch are my big failings in Thailand where I drink a damned sight more than I would in the UK; most every night, in fact.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

KFC, its much cheaper than back home, its coated with different stuff and you cant have phet mak (very spicy) chicken wings. PLUS they deilver right to your room! Cant beat it.

Subway around middle of the day, noodle soup around 4 in the morning. Only eat in between if I remember, and then it could be anything from pie and chips to kao man gai.

• 2 weeks later...

Breakfast 50-50 farang and Thai.

The rest of the time is 100% Thai.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Not good! but talking of diets I'm on one tommorow!! evening all :Laugh1:

33325-9639.jpg

Thai food! And Burger King...

what does a whopper taste like there, or a big mac..the pizza hut tasted differant last time I was there

what does a whopper taste like there, or a big mac..the pizza hut tasted differant last time I was there

Chicken Royale & Whoppers were pretty much the same. Cant comment on Pizza Hut - I dont eat cheese!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suppose being older i always miss my sunday roast ,found some good places for my roast ,soi7,soi8.soi yamato ,one on soi8 is opposite Golden Time bar so ogle the girls while eating ,plus they do home made yorkshire pud ,

I suppose being older i always miss my sunday roast ,found some good places for my roast ,soi7,soi8.soi yamato ,one on soi8 is opposite Golden Time bar so ogle the girls while eating ,plus they do home made yorkshire pud ,

The Victoria Inn do a reasonable carvery on Sundays and you get to look out the window at the Soi 6 girls playing their games.

Personally, I find that sort of food a little too heavy when I'm in hot countries -definitely couldn't cross the road and shag one of The Bulldog girls after a meal like that.

• 2 months later...

I like breakfast in my room w/my TG from the night before. Usually (always) I let her order me a western steak-n-eggs kind of meal, and she usually (almost always) orders Thai breakfast. Then when it arrives hers looks so much better I end up abandoning mine and nibbling off her plate. I know it's kinda rude so I always warn her to order extra for herself.

BTW, is it easy to get Starbucks delivered? I hate the s**t they call coffee there (spoiled/addicted from Seattle)

• 2 weeks later...

I usually have a couple of Beer Chang as brunch and dinner. As my night snack i have vodka-soda. If i stay with a girl more than the night i sometimes even try to eat something, but usually it just makes me run for the toilet.

Mostly THAI food for lunch and dinner and Western Food for breakfast.

Really depends on how I feel really but predominantly rice and soup or curry for me.

The only exception to this is when I start to feel buzzed then it has to be greasy. KEBABS, PIZZA, ETC..

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

let's see usually singha, kebabs, fried rice and those little pigs in a blanket from 7/11. oh and song sem with coke

28278.png

Breakfast at Sportsman Soi 13

Liquid lunch at TQ1

Dinner Thai meal

Late supper maybe a kebab.

no wonder I'm a fat bastard !! :c45ec00b:

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

I eat thai from both street vendors and restaurants. Although - walking by some pubs euro food smells good so I'll stop in for a pint and some food. I like it spicy too - I can't get it spicy enough in the states but in LOS - hell ya - i love that mouth-numbing super hot stuff. My mouth can take it, I don't mind it making me sweat like a fountain, my stomach can usually handle it just fine... when it gets to the intestines - well thats another story. The 'ol innerds just wanna get it outta me as fast as it can. So I usually only eat it really spicy when I'm close to my room or am going back there anyways. After consumption I need to get back to my squatter usually within the hour. Immodium is my friend in LOS...

I'm not sure if its the heat, jet-lag, all the water I was drinking because of sweating so much, or just the excitement of it all but I seem to eat over there just to eat. (OK maybe it was all the beer and sprite I drank every night...) It was only my first trip but I don't think I was ever hungry and knowing how much I walked around and bedroom olympics I should have been hungry all the time. I just ate when it was around 'that time'. I did miss many meals by being preoccupied doing other things. There wasn't a rumblin' in my tummy to let me know it was time to eat. That all changed when I got back. I think I lost weight in Thailand but gained it all back and more after getting home. I did spend a lot of baht on food though - mostly just to taste. Half the time I didnt know whta the heck I was eating - I'd stop by a street vendor with a girl and usually have her order me something good. If I really liked it she would write it in Thai on a piece of paper and I'd use that to order it later. Spending only 20-50 baht at a street vendor or two for food and drink helped save the baht for nighttime activities!

• 4 weeks later...

Only Thai food for me especially seafood, however when we take the kids with us, it seems to include the occasional pizza and burger.