IGNORED

BABY THAILAND ? HEALTH INSURANCE ?

I have a daughter in Thailand who is 1. I wouldlove to know how other people ensure their child is protedcted should they need it ...ie some sort of health insurance.

As far as i understand a 1 year old is to young to have a health insurance policy.

My daughter is british but i guess she cannot use travel insurance because she lives here.

ALSO

I am interested to know how expats living in Thailand insure themselves - or do you just hope nothing happens ??

Mx

Martin2005,

I can arrange a competitive quote with an international heath care company - just for your daughter or together with an adult.

Call me on 0896053204

Paul Inglis

Consultant

PFM International

Regards Health Insurance for Expats generally; if you can afford to live in Pattaya you should be able to afford Health Insurance - you can have good cover for big emergencies combined with a reasonable excess(deduction) that cut the cost dramatically. It really is something you should NOT ignore (but I would say that wouldn't I)