Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Moon River Pub

I've had many memorable evenings at Moon River Pub on North Road across from City Hall. My party usually purchases a few liters of beer in those beer towers that we keep at the table so there's no downtime. The sexy Filipina singers keep the crowd going until 1:00am with good cover songs and take requests (They do a cracking version of "Sweet Chil' O Mine"). They have a kitchen and I've seen many people eating although I have never ordered anything. There are the occasional freelancers but it's mainly BYOB (Bring Your Own Beach). Have fun in this comfortable air conditioned venue!

19501-11781.jpg

19501-11782.jpg

19501-11783.jpg

19501-11784.jpg

19501-11785.jpg

19501-11786.jpg

19501-11787.jpg

19501-11788.jpg

19501-11789.jpg

19501-11790.jpg

19501-11791.jpg

19501-11792.jpg

19501-11793.jpg

19501-11794.jpg

19501-11795.jpg

19501-11796.jpg

Links:

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/adverts/moonriver.wmv

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

Have been there a few times myself, good music, good food & a great atmosphere

:WTF1:

Its very close to where I live. I like the beer keg thing you can get on your tabkle to serve your own beer.

Sometimes it does have quite a few freelancers and other nights none at all - in the main they seem a bit older than the "norm"

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Moon River offers a reasonable, albeit expensive, evening out in the company of laughable local-celebrity, Pattaya Mail typepeople. The food is adequate, the service good and the beer over-priced but the Phillipino cover bands are workmanlike enough so, if you feel that an evening spent at an authentic recreation of your favourite aunty's golden-wedding party is how you like to spend your fun-time then, this place is for you.

Henry J Beans, however, is a benighted place where they charge you an arm and both legs for deep-fried crap and pad your bill if you've had a couple of drinks.

Avoid it as you would would a coughing, scaberous ladyboy

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I like the Moon River just wish it was better located but then again, North Pattaya/Naklau needs some nice places to go to.

I would sum it up by saying it's a good place to take a more mature local girl who apreciates good food and music played and sung by competent musicians/vocalists.

Baby-1.gif

• 1 month later...

moon river pub is over priced and over rated IMO.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Had a great night there recently with a few BM's and our ladies! Thought the band were excellent and the food good.

I go quite often, TG loves the place. they also do a great version of Bohemian Rhapsody.

have been here a couple of times the music is good and usually not to loud. the food is nice and the mixed specialty drinks pack a punch.

i am only interested in the illegal, the immoral and the fattening

• 1 year later...

I have often thought about going to the Moon River Pub but because of the location I've never bothered going.

During my next trip I should make an effort to visit the place

• 1 month later...

I for one am absolutely taken by Moon River Pub. I personally feel the band by far is the main attraction. Sorry but I like the style of music they play. They cover everything from 60’s rock to anything presently in the top 40. Man they are simply spectacular. And yes they do take requests. There hasn’t been a request I have thrown at them they do not know.

I go in there and as soon as they see me I hear from the stage “Hey it’s Doctor Dave”. I have to admit I like the personalized treatment. I am a bit spoiled with Moon River Pub.

You most definitely want to visit these guys when you have the opportunity. The drink and foods prices are a bit much but the service and entertainment make up for this and much more.

What is the price per head to enter the moon river pub? Or do you have to pay for every meal and beer you buy.

There is not any cover charge to enter the Moon River Pub. Expect to pay upwards of 200 baht or so for a drink. The beer is a bit cheaper but not much. The food is reasonable at or near the drink prices.

Let’s just say you and a lady friend of yours want a nice night out with a great band playing all of your favorite music yet still not break the bank then give these guys a chance. Expect to use up a whole 1000 baht note if both of you eat and each has one drink.

• 3 weeks later...

Went once a few months ago with the Mrs, average meal, average service, wondered where the amount on my bill came to, not been back.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg