Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tunes what do you like to hear in a bar

Alan lad

hi guys

Well from time to time we like to ask what it is that you guys like while downing a few beers and playing with a few girls .

Well please do give us a few ideas as to what YOU like to HEAR

I dont care if its rock ,rap or thai ,it will just give us a better over view of what makes you happy (from year to year your likes will change we want to keep up with you )

alan

Classic Rock, anything but "Pattaya Pop", you know, boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room, that kind of crap.

I love the music in Red Point in Soi 6. I have heard from the BGs there that the owner prepares all the CDs to be played himself and forbids the girls from choosing the music. Wise man IMO.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

How about this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or maybe this?

These are just some tracks I could remember of the top of my head. I'm not a rock junkie I have a very eclectic music collection but I do like these tracks. Different strokes for different folks!

Would love to be able to hear some;

Motown, Philly, Atlantic, Temptations, Stevie W, Aretha, Marvin, James Brown, AWB, Curtis M, Fatback, Stones, Elvis, The Who, Johnny Cash, O'Jays, Dusty, Desmond Dekker & Marley.

Depends on the situation.

If im with a Girl getting close & personal i like listening to some good RandB.

If i just want to have a few drinks & a good laugh i dont mind some good rock in the background by the likes of Thin Lizzy or RHCP..

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

how about some abba or some classical like beethoven, mozart or operatic vocals by sarah brightman, pavarotti etc :wub:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

how about some abba or some classical like beethoven, mozart or operatic vocals by sarah brightman, pavarotti etc :wub:

Sounds like a winner DM. Just imagine those BGs shaking their stuff to Pavarotti.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

minimal electro and some classic rock :D

Sander Kleinenberg, Oakenfold, Eurythmics, RHCP, pendulum, Kosheen

popular stuff from all styles

Edited by Andr1s

I waNNa be more like you...

Sick & Twisted

I like "pattaya pop" as its called

I would prefer rap / hip hop

I don't think drum and bass will go down too well lol

how about some abba or some classical like beethoven, mozart or operatic vocals by sarah brightman, pavarotti etc :D

you missed out YMCA you poof

you missed out YMCA you poof

only you would think of this song, you gay poof!!!

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Not so sure if they really know how to dance to it over there...but there is nothing sexier, for me at least, than a girl who can really get her hips moving to reggaeton.

Would love to be able to hear some;

Motown, Philly, Atlantic, Temptations, Stevie W, Aretha, Marvin, James Brown, AWB, Curtis M, Fatback, Stones, Elvis, The Who, Johnny Cash, O'Jays, Dusty, Desmond Dekker & Marley.

Motown, Philly no you are talking.... Luther, Womack, Benson gimme the night...

Not for me Ronnie

hi guys

Well from time to time we like to ask what it is that you guys like while downing a few beers and playing with a few girls .

Well please do give us a few ideas as to what YOU like to HEAR

I dont care if its rock ,rap or thai ,it will just give us a better over view of what makes you happy (from year to year your likes will change we want to keep up with you )

alan

led zeppelin

RHCP

foofighters

DOORS

hendrix

TOOl

I like "pattaya pop" as its called

I would prefer rap / hip hop

I don't think drum and bass will go down too well lol

the pattaya pop is that bad its good somehow! and you always wake up humming one over and over again the whole day

I can listen to a lot of different music, but music that no other gogo plays could be a hit. How about some danceable jazz???

Second, the volume is way too high in most gogo's and bars. I like to be able to listen to a girl without her shouting in my ears, and me saying WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! Kind of spoils the mood.

Maybe it's a cunning plan by owners to get you to barfine her quicker LOL.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Good classic rock

R&B

Good early alternative

- a quality country rock, or quality country song mixed in is o.k.

A good bar d.j. will adjust tunes to the mix of the crowd, etc. Also will adjust volume accordingly. Loud, obnoxious, repetetive shit is a big downer. However cranking it up once in a while is o.k. if the crowd is into it.

Some members here may enjoy techno, hip hop, hard core metal, punk, etc. - that's cool, i'll even listen to it from time to time, or in a particualr club. But not in a bar, leave it out.

Thanks for asking, it makes good business sense. And, like I said before, I'll be stopping in next time I'm there.