IGNORED

Areca lodge

sexy beast

Now geting a few poor reports from the areac i have booked a few rooms and payed 6000bht depo should I be looking at a new booking or as most things you get out what you put in, In other words if you have a fun and jokes with the staff you have much better time ?.

I'd never pay a deposit on a hotel room, or book a car through a hotel for that matter. In Pattaya you are spoiled for choice. I always travel in low season and have only booked a room about 50% of the time. I usually just show up and ask for a room, if one place is full the next one will have something.

Edited by BassGod

Areac is ok hotel its just got some problems the air con is on the balcony blowing hot air

It’s become family friendly no hot water at the sink and rooms need redecorating

But food is good and staff very friendly

Never got time to have the breakfast when I was there, the other anoying thing was that you had to pay extra if you had more than one TG to take into your room, one guest is fine but it was 300 baht per extra girl. The pool sets the place out nicely and their is a large screen in the bar for the footy games. Dont use the taxi service from the hotel as they over charge, 1500 baht for a taxi back to the airport whilst if you go down the road and book at one of the street side agencies they charge 800 baht... extra drink monies

• 2 months later...
I realy like the areca lodge and one of the things why i like it.Is because you can take girls with you,and that cost you no extra.The most girls i ever take back to the areca lodge where 3 girls. :Banana_Beard: After that every day i take one girl with me they ask if i was sick

I have stayed there twice, really liked it, clean and staff very friendly, gets a bit expensive if you are staying for a long time.

• 2 months later...

Stayed there aug 2007.

Ok mid budget hotel but very noisy with slamming door, thin walls and killer-katoy-karaoke from the bars below.

Nice staff.

• 4 weeks later...

has any one stayed here lately Im booked in April for 2 weeks ....is there construction going on or is it still a good place to stay....thanks

Not sure about construction - didnt see any the other day.

Remember Areca is cheapest on the Addicts Booking Site at 1050 per night - thats 200 baht cheaper than their own website.

Link here

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/hotels-pattaya/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

Has anybody been In Areca Lodge lately ?

The plan is to go back to Patts next month and I have been told that there are still construction works going on with as result a lot of noice.

Is that still so ?

According to the website there is a choise of rooms in different wings, any suggestions ?

Thanks for the advice and greetings to you all from Belgium.