IGNORED

"The Wok and Rock"

pattayaman2001

Gentlemen... I'm pleased to announce we have our business now.

We have bought the Vikings bar in Soi buakhao. We are located beside the Chaba hut. Directly across from the 7/11.

From tonight we are open and selling drinks. We hope to be up and running selling Chinese food in about a week or so.

The bar will be undergoing a bit of renovation as we turn it into a bar diner with a working kitchen.

We have some new 'recruits' starting work tonight...Don't remember their names but these Ladies are brand new to Pattaya!

Fingers crossed... here we go.

I will post photos as we start bar revamp and keep you posted when our menu will be available...

Cheers...

Good luck with it, try posting in "Business Owners Forum" rather then this section for more traffic.

cheers,

Ian

Cheers Ian.

I couldn't post it on there I can't access that yet.

Cheers Ian.

I couldn't post it on there I can't access that yet.

Get a facebook account too.... good for networking and for customers etc!! 

Keep those prices down for Repeat Customers as well as the Thousands of X Pats that have to Eat daily

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Photos, map, PA/opening discounts, opening party, photos of the girls, prices, menu, facebook, twitter, youtube, email, phone, website....? Come on... have you ever had or started a business before? If this is the way you will be advertising I can almost assure you it'll fail, especially in Pattaya. Unless you have hundreds (or thousands) of friends with money here that visit your bar/restaurant regularly.

Best of luck! Not much in the way of Chinese food in Pats if memory serves - good idea to try it out. 

Good location that, right opposite Jollys , they do loads of breakfasts lunches and dinners and are busy all day.

I would say 90% of there customers are from UK and will understand your business idea

All there customers will see the Wok and Rock

The only drawback I can see is a single shop house is very restrictive,  a couple of tables full of diners and you are full .

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Good location that, right opposite Jollys , they do loads of breakfasts lunches and dinners and are busy all day.

I would say 90% of there customers are from UK and will understand your business idea

All there customers will see the Wok and Rock

The only drawback I can see is a single shop house is very restrictive,  a couple of tables full of diners and you are full .

Yes, space is limited but we will move the bar.

Painters coming in next week. And having a website designed and facebook/Twitter up and running.

If anybody from the forum cares to pop in tonight there's a chance for you to get a 'sneak preview taster' of what we are about to do.

Free curry and egg fried rice for any forum members that call in tonight.

We will of course have an opening party when we are ready.

see you in 2 weeks

SUFFERER OF SEVERE "POST PATTAYA DEPRESSION"

only known cure is a ticket back!

Thanks for the support guys.

Looks like we will close for 2 or 3 days after tonight. Painters are in and a new bar's getting built.

Very happy with the location though. Just me that's impatient and want to see it finished.

This week should see a lot of big changes...

There's still a free curry or ribs etc to board members that pop in before our official opening.

How far from L K Metro and north or south . Ill be in Pats in  4 weeks , still the Vikings bar?.

Best of luck

Sorry pattayaman2011 I should have read the 1st line,  The Wok and rock.

Good luck with it, try posting in "Business Owners Forum" rather then this section for more traffic.

cheers,

Ian

Ian,

It was refreshing to see this post.

Someone who has a Chinese restaurant helping a BM who has opened a new Chinese restaurant.

Clearly his is a very different restaurant from yours however, it was very nice of you in trying to help.

Please call me when you are back in town I would like to take a beer or two with you.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Ian,

It was refreshing to see this post.

Someone who has a Chinese restaurant helping a BM who has opened a new Chinese restaurant.

Clearly his is a very different restaurant from yours however, it was very nice of you in trying to help.

Please call me when you are back in town I would like to take a beer or two with you.

JDM

OK mate, my business in China is now flying and my Chinese partners are taking the helm so I am relocating back to Pattaya in early 2014 with a few new plans ! I'll PM you when I am back!

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

opening party??

Pattayaman2001, went to your place tonight at about 19:30, but it looks like a bar?

No dining tables, loud music, pink light?

Archived