Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Diana-Estate Private Rentals by Meow (Oasis Manager)

badfrankyboy

I have been a regular with Meow at Oasis, actually found this place in Pattaya-Addicts, thank you. As Oasis was full, I just spent a couple of weeks in one of Meow's Private Rentals studios and 3 days in the large condo next to big pool. She only just started this little business up, besides managing Oasis and we don't need to say more, she is a pearl.

She has about 15 studios & condos on offer. There are plenty of details on her simple website; http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/

Most studios are on the back of the tower building. Good location to avoid the burning afternoon sun, but a small drawback is, there reliable and fast WIFI does cover all areas in this Estate, but the back of the tower. They are working on finding ways to fix this. Full details also on the site. But I booked WIFI through another provider for a few Baht and Meow also gave me an air-card for free as a backup. Worked fine for me, also not quite as  as fast as Oasis super fiber optic system, Mike got this set-up very well over the years. Can still remember the initial trouble a few years back.

The studios are mostly ex-Soleil studios now privately owned,  with new equipment: Modern Air-Conditioners (none of the old monsters and electric killers) Plasma, DVD, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Digital Safe and Large Fridge. Good bed-stuff and towels, too. Prices are very reasonable with no services provided. Final cleaning and laundry added to initial pricing. Water & Electric by meter. Meow, as mentioned many times on both their websites, is more than happy to let you check meters. They always inform people of proper use of air-condition to avoid higher than average bills, this seems to be even more important if you rent one of their large condos with big cooling units.  Enough said, as you can find plenty on the websites. I have booked my next stay, which will be longer-term with my new gf., miss her already,  and she does not mind doing her own cleaning. I hope Meow adds some more units, as availability is always limited and I can't always book way ahead. Thank you Meow for another very pleasant stay with you and your team.

Yes, my friend Bobby will bring a load of chocolate.....You don't need to diet, lucky you..... :Bow:  Franky

Know Meow from staying at Diane estate, she is a nice person,hard working and HONEST. Remember calling her out at 4am to let me in to room after i misplaced my keys.

Best of luck with this venture.

I have stayed at Oasis for the last 5 years staying in different rooms with oasis. In the Tower, E block and C block, enjoying all of my stays from when I found out about Dianna Oasis. Meow and the staff have been absolutely fantastic, cheerful and if I have had a problem only to happy to help and get the problem resolved. Un like some Thai hotels. She has her website http://www.diana-est...ya-rentals.com/

When I leave the hotel I actually book my room for the following year because I know how popular Oasis has become and trying to get in on short notice is very very hard even in off peak so book early. The location on Soi Bouakao is quite central to everything in Pattaya with just a step out the door and songshaws going both ways.

Meow has started doing private rentals and I looked at these just before I left Pattaya and they are very clean and tidy rooms with good rates. They have new TVs refrigerators digital safes kettles, microwaves etc, air cons all replaced, all old ones gone so quieter and cheaper to run. See Meows info on running these.

Oasis has been upgrading there rooms as well and done a great job of them bigger TVs and new more modern style David has done a great job redesigning the Oasis rooms and refit.

There are two swimming pools and a small gym that can be used by all guests as well as the Oasis restaurant.

Thank you Meow and you’re team you make the stay at Dianna Oasis a real joy and I will see you all when I get back next year.

Bob

Im staying at Diana Oasis next October for around 28 days....Ive booked a ground floor from(room number E-03) and i cant wait to stay there....

refer to

Water & Electric by meter. Meow, as mentioned many times on both their websites, is more than happy to let you check meters. They always inform people of proper use of air-condition to avoid higher than average bills, this seems to be even more important if you rent one of their large condos with big cooling units.  

Unfortunately for us, as stated in a previous thread, we received a virtually impossible meter reading and not just higher than average. 

recently stayed in a one of meows units for a few days too.

excellent service, decent standard of room at great prices.

as I normally stay with Diana-oasis I assumed brekky and wifi were included .mike delivered me a wifi password within 1 hour of check in.

it was only when I moved rooms realised not included, but meow being the perfect hostess absorbed the exta cost.

have stayed over 200 nights on Diana estate, some with pro-pro and soleil.com,the 2 other major renters , but the majority with meow/dave via oasis as they are simply superb.

• 5 weeks later...

Would anyone recommend the ground floor studios near pool or go for a higher floor here, not sure whether made the right choice! Anyone have any photos etc?

whoever you have booked with,you have made a great choice.

here are links with photos of recent reviews and existing threads on PA.(for Diana-oasis).

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d1225372-Reviews-Diana_Oasis_Residence_Hotel_Studios_Garden_Restaurant-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/170701-diana-oasis/?hl=%2Bdiana+%2Boasis

(just noticed you the OP, hope you read what you looked for)

• 1 month later...

I always stay in a Diana oasis room but this next trip they were full so I've booked a private rental with Meow. I've just noticed that no service provided which means no cleaning, does anyone know if its possible to book a cleaner & how much it costs?

Ive done the same as it was also fully booked for my trip, you can pay them to clean the room for you whenever you want, I think just ask Meow and she will sort it out, what room number you in, I booked 912, any info? When you travelling maybe you could post some photos, I don't arrive until May 4th

I'm staying in 500 & something, not travelling until july, I've no info as I've only stayed in oasis rooms before although on my last trip I was staying in the old e-block rooms & Meow told me the private condo rooms were just as good if not better. I think Meows website has got pics of the rooms. I wasn't bothered about services as I rarely eat breakfast but I'm gona need a cleaner a couple if times a week. Hopefully wont be too expensive as Meow's probably the most trustworthy thai I've ever met.

Made my reservations at Diane Oasis four months ahead of time.   Looking forward to the seclusion, but close proximity to LK Metro.

Made my reservations at Diane Oasis four months ahead of time.   Looking forward to the seclusion, but close proximity to LK Metro.

I'm the same booked Diane Oasis Tower Block November last year for May/June this year looking forward to it.

• 6 months later...

Very nice hotel and great staff

Forgeth my visa card and kasikorn bank book in 2 different rooms (stay there 4 days with my kids)

get anythink back

hugs and kisses to Meow

Archived