IGNORED

16 countries issue 'travel advice' against Thailand

News Bandit

That is overstated. The Australian travel advisory is "exercise a high degree of caution", one step up from normal (I actually think this might be unchanged since before recent protests).

That is overstating things. They did caution people to avoid the demonstrations. It's hard, though, to take pictures of the demonstrations if you are not at them, at least for a few minutes.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

That is overstated. The Australian travel advisory is "exercise a high degree of caution", one step up from normal (I actually think this might be unchanged since before recent protests).

Yeah, pretty much a constant. Has been for years.

Like Papua New Guinea.

Though, I know where I'd rather go.

I think the travel advisories are more relevant for those that travel to and around where the demonstrations tend to happen, or are drawn to them to see the potential chaos.  Smart travelers avoid areas of potential risk of things going sideways, but sometimes one has to brave the overarching risk for vacations, but just avoid the issues.  As long as they don't jack up the airports.... at least when I'm traveling in and out that is.

Yeah it's like an ass covering excercise by some governments. So, in the off chance something happened, they can say, "well, we did warn you".

havent seen any warnings in the swedish newspapers or heard it on radio the television channels hastnt mentioned any travel warnings either so cant be to bad

Archived