IGNORED

Lady friendly hotels

Lucifer88

hello all,,, need some help finding a nice hotel in teh south or central pattaya area. i usually stay in jomtien and am tired of the long baht bus rides. i take diffrent ladies back alot and don't want any hassels by the staff. im aware alot of these hotels frown on multiple guests,,, can you guys drop some hotels names at me.. i need to book some reservations for april... thanks

Galaxy Suites is a girl friendly place. You will never have the staff give you a negative look; at most you will get a smile and something like "Oh, you strong man." Galaxy Suites is located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St. Free WiFi, king size bed, LCD cable TV and DVD. Rates are just 895B per night.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Sabai wing is Girl friendly... check the review in the accomodation thread

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

how is galaxy suites? ive heard mixed reviews,,, i can't seem to open the link international sent..... also ive never heard of sabai wing,,, where is that? what are the rates? thanks everyone

I was thinking of staying either LK Renaissance or TIM boutique.

They are both girl friendly I have heard, my only concern is location.

For a first timer are they close enough to Walking Street.

I dont think I'll be spending too much time on Soi 6, I'm more of a LT guy.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/46836-taffsters-october-2009-trip-report/">2009 trip report

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66816-taffster-november-2011-trip/">2011 trip report

• 1 month later...

Sunshine Res hotel,Soi 8, very friendly,All you can handle.

babydollsaddict.gif