Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Herpes

wsoulja

So what percentage of bargirls have Herpes? Whats the best way to avoid getting it/determine if they have it?

take a simple test. that's the best way to determine:

Question #1: A bar girl approaches you. She said "me horny muck muck" and licks her lips. You should:

1. Kiss her

2. Ram your cock down her throat

3. Go find a lady boy

253630-34.jpg

Question #2: Your BG wants you to chow down on her like she's made of fried chicken. You start eating and realize there's something crunchy down below. You should:

1. Keep going- T.I.T!

2. Condom? Who needs it? More crunch for your bunch!

3. Run muck muck!

253630-35.jpg

Question #3: This woman approaches you and has a deep, manly voice, but insists "I laaaady!" You should:

1. Boom boom muck muck!

2. See Question 1 #2.

3. Run to the hills!!!! Ruuuun for yooourrr life!!!!!!!!!!!

253630-36.jpg

Edited by 17hrs2freedom

So what percentage of bargirls have Herpes? Incidence in USA is approx. 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 adults. If this is the rate that your next door neighbors have what do you think the incidence would be amoungst bar girls. My guess: 50%. By the way HPV(wart virus) incidence is even higher.

How to avoid: Condom and wash after sex.

my mate has just returned to usa and has found out he has herpes type 2 he only had bb sex with one girl in pattaya but numerous bbbj in AC he has sent her a email to tell her to get checked but is still waiting a reply

any holes a goal

• 2 weeks later...
my mate has just returned to usa and has found out he has herpes type 2 he only had bb sex with one girl in pattaya but numerous bbbj in AC he has sent her a email to tell her to get checked but is still waiting a reply

I'm not a doctor, but I have looked into this quite a bit. I believe you cannot get HS 2 from a bbbj, or it is extremely unlikely. You can get HS 1 in your genital area from that. So, he probably got HS 2 from the bb sex.

Dude, I was just about to eat dinner! Thanks for the appetizing pics...

Seriously, though, these pics are pretty severe cases. Many outbreaks are way less severe and so are difficult to detect visually, so even a visual check of the chick's snatch doesn't guarantee that she's clean. Sucks!

take a simple test. that's the best way to determine:

Question #1: A bar girl approaches you. She said "me horny muck muck" and licks her lips. You should:

1. Kiss her

2. Ram your cock down her throat

3. Go find a lady boy

259832-19.jpg

Question #2: Your BG wants you to chow down on her like she's made of fried chicken. You start eating and realize there's something crunchy down below. You should:

1. Keep going- T.I.T!

2. Condom? Who needs it? More crunch for your bunch!

3. Run muck muck!

259832-20.jpg

Question #3: This woman approaches you and has a deep, manly voice, but insists "I laaaady!" You should:

1. Boom boom muck muck!

2. See Question 1 #2.

3. Run to the hills!!!! Ruuuun for yooourrr life!!!!!!!!!!!

259832-21.jpg

There have been no surveys that I am aware of, so nobody knows. But, yeah, it's likely a lot higher than in the regular population, either in the U.S. or Thailand. That being said, there's a difference between Herpes 1 and Herpes 2. Herpes 1 is commonly referred to as "cold sores" you get around the mouth. Incidence of 1 in the US is something like 80% by the time people are 50, because you can get it just from kissing. Herpes 2 is far less common, but affects the genital area, so it has a worse stigma than 1.

Also, condoms help, but don't necessarily prevent HS 2 transmission. The condom only covers your bone, so it could be transmitted if sores on the chicks pubic area touch your pubic area that isn't covered by the condom.

So what percentage of bargirls have Herpes? Incidence in USA is approx. 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 adults. If this is the rate that your next door neighbors have what do you think the incidence would be amoungst bar girls. My guess: 50%. By the way HPV(wart virus) incidence is even higher.

How to avoid: Condom and wash after sex.

Bottom line is a condom may not protect you against herpes, since most of the infection sites for most herpes sufferers are not on the vaginal wall/penile shaft, but rather in/on the surrounding areas of the genitals. You can get both types of herpes from oral or vaginal sex.

I'm not a doctor, but I have looked into this quite a bit. I believe you cannot get HS 2 from a bbbj, or it is extremely unlikely. You can get HS 1 in your genital area from that. So, he probably got HS 2 from the bb sex.

According to what I have learned, and I am not a professsional so the information may be incorrect, you can transmit HS2 orally and you can transmit HS1 through genitalia contact, both are most likely to occur when oral sex occurs.

Here is some information I picked up on the internet from: http://www.herpesrx.com/herpes%20facts.html

Percentage of adults that have herpes: 1 in 4

Estimated number of new cases of herpes a year: 1 million

Percentage of infected persons who don't know they have herpes: Over 50% of those infected don't realize it because they don't have the classic outbreak pattern, and often dismiss it as an annoying itch or rash.

More woman have herpes than men.

Genital Herpes that infects the tissue of the cervix is suspected to have a role in cervical cancer. This is an important reason to have yearly pap smears.

Women that have genital herpes on their cervix may not feel it when they have an outbreak. This is another reason for today's high rate of transmission.

Herpes Simplex I, also known as oral herpes, is the herpes that you typically get on your mouth/lips.

Herpes Simplex II is the herpes that is typically know as genital herpes.

You can get Herpes Simplex I ( HSV 1 ) on genitals, or you can get Herpes Simplex II ( HSV 2 ) in your mouth and throat. This occurs through oral sex primarily.

Incidence of herpes infection by age group: 5-10% or teenagers, 15-20 % of those in their 20's, and 25-30% of those 30 years of age or older.

Incidence of herpes has risen 30 percent since 1970's

Viral shedding can transmit herpes to a baby during birth. This can cause blindness and other serious health problems for the newborn baby. It is very important to tell you physician if you know or think you may have genital herpes.

Viral shedding means that virus is being transmitted despite no obvious signs of infection.

You never get rid of herpes from your body once you catch it. You only control infection once they reactivate.

• 3 weeks later...

Those pictures are nasty. I always hated when a BG from Soi 6 would jump in my lap and start kissing on me. I could only imagine where her mouth had been.