IGNORED

trying new area?

sub40hunt

Hi bms I usually stay around lenki soi area and booked vogue for new years time on a location value for money basis, question is I have been checking out booking, Agoda and sites for rooms from dec3 to 20 and am considering ktk royal or regent and Amari nova suites and nova gold all just off central rd

In yours travels what's your feed back on these hotels there is a bunch in same area seems close to the 6 and not far from the 7-8 beer bars as I'm sick of gogos and ws.

Girl friendly staff rooms general???

Don't know about yous but I think I over study stuff looking at reviews Google earth there own web site booking web sites and every thing so I know the lot except on the ground real bm reviews so please let me know your thoughts on these are they hidden gems out there or not worth the taxi there

vogue has several  mixed reviews on here and doesn't seem to be girl friendly always.

loads of great girl friendly hotels listed in the PA hotel section, with booking links to Agoda.

do as much research as you need to find what you are looking for.

I always stay in soi boukhoa   at   Diana-oasis or Diana estate in a condo.(rented by the week or month)

good luck.

I have been to Pattaya 3 times last 2 times stayed at LK Royal Wing off Soi Boukhoa. Great spot close to everything. 

For KTK. nova gold and nova suites all G/Friendly but the location would require your own transport

Either that or you will be paying out for taxis everywhere

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Mate, I have stayed in this area on a number of occasions. Going up the soi, starting from second road end, I have stayed at:

Centara  + ace 4* hotel with great rooms and pool and tasty breakfast, decent gym, great location for second rd baht bus and Soi 6

- it did/does host lots of Indian tour groups

@Mind + upmarket and spacious apartments, with nice pool and OK gym...2/3 min from second rd

- not many, lots of Russians (some OK some not...all will blank you)

Nova Gold + best value 4* hotel in town, great rooms for the money, friendly staff, next to irish pub, free transport elec buggy

- pool is small and in the shade, 8 min walk to second rd

Amari Nova + wow...these are seriously impressive rooms and a stunning rooftop pool, friendly staff, free transport elrc buggy

- 12 min walk from second rd

Nova Spa + stunning, great value hotel, nice rooms and pool...number 1 "chillax" place in Patts, free buggy

- 15 min walk second rd

GENERAL POINTS

I can recommend all of the above, those furthest away from second rd are less convenient, that said, the free buggy takes you to second rd, PattayaKlang (opp soi buakwow), BigC or Drinking Street.....but need to factor in getting taxi bike back. Note that ALL are guest friendly. I have done trip reports on some of the above, just check back in the hotel section if you want more detail and pics.

Hope the above helps, have a good holiday.

I driven past KTK and others on several occasions.  They seem a little less central and yes I think you would need your own wheels.

I reckon the area from Soi 10 - 13 is pretty central for most, if you like staying downtown.

Think of what you like to do and work your accommodation around that.

Mate, I have stayed in this area on a number of occasions. Going up the soi, starting from second road end, I have stayed at:

Centara  + ace 4* hotel with great rooms and pool and tasty breakfast, decent gym, great location for second rd baht bus and soi 6

- it did/does host lots of Indian tour groups

@Mind + upmarket and spacious apartments, with nice pool and OK gym...2/3 min from second rd

- not many, lots of Russians (some OK some not...all will blank you)

Nova Gold + best value 4* hotel in town, great rooms for the money, friendly staff, next to irish pub, free transport elec buggy

- pool is small and in the shade, 8 min walk to second rd

Amari Nova + wow...these are seriously impressive rooms and a stunning rooftop pool, friendly staff, free transport elrc buggy

- 12 min walk from second rd

Nova Spa + stunning, great value hotel, nice rooms and pool...number 1 "chillax" place in Patts, free buggy

- 15 min walk second rd

GENERAL POINTS

I can recommend all of the above, those furthest away from second rd are less convenient, that said, the free buggy takes you to second rd, PattayaKlang (opp soi buakwow), BigC or Drinking Street.....but need to factor in getting taxi bike back. Note that ALL are guest friendly. I have done trip reports on some of the above, just check back in the hotel section if you want more detail and pics.

Hope the above helps, have a good holiday.

Thanks mate lots of info just what I was looking for real word from the street

vogue has several  mixed reviews on here and doesn't seem to be girl friendly always.

loads of great girl friendly hotels listed in the PA hotel section, with booking links to agoda.

do as much research as you need to find what you are looking for.

I always stay in soi boukhoa   at   Diana-oasis or Diana estate in a condo.(rented by the week or month)

good luck.

Vogue was a 1000 tb deposit to lock it in don't want to struggle for a room on nys so I think I can still charge if some thing better comes up, stayed there before no dramas but I know they can be pricks too

I have been to Pattaya 3 times last 2 times stayed at LK Royal Wing off Soi Boukhoa. Great spot close to everything.

Been looking at that one 2 it's in a more familiar area for me was just thinks a change

For KTK. nova gold and nova suites all G/Friendly but the location would require your own transport

Either that or you will be paying out for taxis everywhere

Got my bike but I am taking more taxis now so I can be more irresponsible on the piss, I mean. Responsible

I driven past KTK and others on several occasions.  They seem a little less central and yes I think you would need your own wheels.

I reckon the area from Soi 10 - 13 is pretty central for most, if you like staying downtown.

Think of what you like to do and work your accommodation around that.

Been to patts over years but never stayed round there and hardly drunk there eather

Will be changing this trip as I plan to break all old habbits and try new stuff and areas

But wanted feed back prior don't want to book in a not girl friendly full not like mined people

Been to patts over years but never stayed round there and hardly drunk there eather

Will be changing this trip as I plan to break all old habbits and try new stuff and areas

But wanted feed back prior don't want to book in a not girl friendly full not like mined people

Mate - don't know if you have ever been up to Drinking Streer (opp end of 2nd Rd from WS)...if you haven't you might want to check it out. A lot of new girls start there before working other bars, a great DJ playing top tunes and street hawkers are banned - my fave BB complex in Patts.

Mate - don't know if you have ever been up to Drinking Streer (opp end of 2nd Rd from WS)...if you haven't you might want to check it out. A lot of new girls start there before working other bars, a great DJ playing top tunes and street hawkers are banned - my fave BB complex in Patts.[/qu

More gold thanks. Mate wheels down Nov 22 this will be a super trip

Will be checking that out to

I've checked out drinking street on several occasions and found it to be very uninteresting.  I think it is one of the places that is more fun if you bring a band of brothers. Solo its not great.  Pandora bar on Soi 7 is better fun.

I've checked out drinking street on several occasions and found it to be very uninteresting.  I think it is one of the places that is more fun if you bring a band of brothers. Solo its not great.  Pandora bar on Soi 7 is better fun.

The great thing about PA is that its all about opinions. LRanger and I hold very diff views about Drinking St...neither is right or wrong. However for me the + points are these:

* farm fresh girls new to pattaya

* a huge choice of bars (30+?)

* 1 single DJ (not each bar competing for their own sounds)

* Sport on TV in each bar

* plenty of pool tables

* between 10-11 the DJ plays an Issan rave mix...the girls go mad for this and dance on the bar counters

* right on a Baht Bus route top of second road

* absolutely no street hawkers...likes of soi 7 are a nightmare in that regard.

Each to there own...it also helps for me as I have a "home bar" there - I know all the staff and never BF from there.

Agree with LW entirely. As I am from Southern Pattaya-Jomtien aka the Russian Quarter, I can say also that places like Country Road Bar and the bars on Jomtien Soi 5 are worth a look, and the Rhompoo complex of bars at the top of Jomtien Soi 5 next to the night market.

Mind you I mostly inhabit Soi 15 off Walking Street and that vicinity generally. So much going on in such a small area.

Last trip I penetrated Soi 6 a bit more and found some nice massage lady friends on Soi Chaiyapoom, venturing into erstwhile unfamiliar territory.

I spend a lot of time figuring on the best-value best location to stay.  For my preferred style this is Thap Phraya Road at either Residence Garden (1500/night for large 1BR apt) and more recently Roof Garden Inn further up towards Jomtien near the Phratamnak Road intersection (500-800 baht per night).

Cannot see myself staying North Pattaya, too far out of the zone.

LRanger - thanks for the info, I only really know north patts and around LK/Buhakow areas...south Patts is a mystery ATM. Thanks for info, will checkout Soi 15.

I know soi choyapoom well - I stagger off the mini bus at Thaigerline golf in the soi, head for Triangle bar and if I have the energy go for a massage afterwards...if I have the energy :LOL2:

I like staying around soi 7 & 8 . I really like the beer bars. And like anything your only a Baht Bus ride to anywhere. :GoldenSmile1:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

I like the lk metro/ soi buakhao area

Stayed at china garden

Great place absolutely perfect for the LK Metro area without the noise

D apartments- my favourite place. Down the other end of soi buakhao but very quite and easy to jump on bhat bus. I stayed in the new building in there big room 1700b but they have smaller room for a lot less

Both place will let you bring as many lady's as you like

Mate - don't know if you have ever been up to Drinking Streer (opp end of 2nd Rd from WS)...if you haven't you might want to check it out. A lot of new girls start there before working other bars, a great DJ playing top tunes and street hawkers are banned - my fave BB complex in Patts.

Exactly where is it

I travelled all the way up to soi 3- 2nd rd end on my last visit to go change a flight. But there didn't seem to be much around

Exactly where is it

I travelled all the way up to soi 3- 2nd rd end on my last visit to go change a flight. But there didn't seem to be much around

Mate - stay on the Baht bus all theway  up second rd - past soi1 and almost to Dolphin roundabout...you cant miss it, huge big neon Drinking Street sign.

Agree with LW entirely. As I am from Southern Pattaya-Jomtien aka the Russian Quarter, I can say also that places like Country Road Bar and the bars on Jomtien Soi 5 are worth a look, and the Rhompoo complex of bars at the top of Jomtien Soi 5 next to the night market.

Mind you I mostly inhabit Soi 15 off Walking Street and that vicinity generally. So much going on in such a small area.

Last trip I penetrated Soi 6 a bit more and found some nice massage lady friends on Soi Chaiyapoom, venturing into erstwhile unfamiliar territory.

I spend a lot of time figuring on the best-value best location to stay.  For my preferred style this is Thap Phraya Road at either Residence Garden (1500/night for large 1BR apt) and more recently Roof Garden Inn further up towards Jomtien near the Phratamnak Road intersection (500-800 baht per night).

Cannot see myself staying North Pattaya, too far out of the zone.

I have stayed many different parts of pattaya over the last 10 years but now prefer to stay area around thapprasit ,1/2 ways between jomtien and pattaya,nice and quiet there but still easy to get to jomtien beach or into the madness of pattaya at night,suksabai apts,lovely new place,reasonable rates and superb rooms,next to punch and judy English pub and caddyshack restaurant,will be back there in jan,bjorn the owner,lovely guy and great booking service,even have their own taxi and baht bus to take you to your destination,cheers.

Archived