IGNORED

korat ? surin? maha sarakam for mongering ?

asiansun

where is good ?  ive been to khon kean and udon, i liked both places but udon had  more nightlife,  since im heading up to isaan i need to go to udon thani but i was thinking of stopping off at korat ,    what is korat like for pussy , nightlife ?    i also need to head over to maha sarakam to see friend, i hae been to sarakam once but found it relaxed and boring but maybe i just didnt know where to go .

any advice much appreciated thanks

better off stop by Khon Kaen (again) than Korat!

where is good ?  ive been to khon kean and udon, i liked both places but udon had  more nightlife,  since im heading up to isaan i need to go to udon thani but i was thinking of stopping off at korat ,    what is korat like for pussy , nightlife ?    i also need to head over to maha sarakam to see friend, i hae been to sarakam once but found it relaxed and boring but maybe i just didnt know where to go .

any advice much appreciated thanks

i agree with you mate Udon have more night life compare to khon kaen.. I was in khon kaen last week.. was kind of boring..because place are more for local thai.. night life there is but then little.. i only see in a bar and restaurant call red which is nice as it have coyote naked dancer other than just local stuff

better off stop by Khon Kaen (again) than Korat!

Khon kaen is kind of lay back town which has little bar but more for local thai. but then i need to go back there once a while with my gf...so no choice..

:GoldenSmile1: Life is too short, Enjoy it while you can. If you don't will leave with full of regrets.. So i enjoy it to the fullest..   :Wassup1:

Buri Ram has more going for it than Surin if your down that way.

I live not far from Maha and you can forget it as far as a bar scene is concerned.

KK has a small bar scene but Udon is the biggie up Isaan way.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed the past week in Udon and love it.  Nothing in Surin except for wallflowers that really only like Thai drunks.  Udon will be the place of the future..all the right attitudes happening.

i agree with you mate Udon have more night life compare to khon kaen.. I was in khon kaen last week.. was kind of boring..because place are more for local thai.. night life there is but then little.. i only see in a bar and restaurant call red which is nice as it have coyote naked dancer other than just local stuff

Khon kaen is kind of lay back town which has little bar but more for local thai. but then i need to go back there once a while with my gf...so no choice..

So how many girly bars/beerbars do they have in Khon Kaen? Are they cute enough to spend a few nights in KK and possibly hang out during the daytime with them?

• 7 months later...

Just an update for anyone searching for info about Surin.  I have spent some time there over the past 3 months.

There's a massage place in the Thong Tharin hotel (sp?).  I was in there around 10ish one night and there were 7-8 ladies available, a couple of lookers, the rest pretty average.  Think the Pappasan told me 1500-2000 baht all in.  

I have seen a few ladies walking the streets at night in the train station area, near the round-about by the post office.  

I even found a little shop that sells beer and has a few tables out front.  The lady that runs it has 2-3 girls hanging around each night.  Again rather average looking, but they'd do in a pinch.

Several nice bars along the main drag, same road as the Thong Tharin hotel.  Mostly just regular bars catering to the locals, but nice places.  Also a place called "Fun Pub" and another big disco-type club called "Speed", and a couple of karaoke joints.  Not my kind of places, but there were plenty of sexy ladies hanging around.  I imagine even if you could get past the language barrier they'd be "tease-and-no-please" types.  

There's also a Tawan Daeng in Surin, though I didn't go there.  My experience with Tawan Daeng's in other cities is you can always find "party girls" there.  I'm sure it's the same in Surin.

It ain't Pattaya, but there's fun to be had.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

So how many girly bars/beerbars do they have in Khon Kaen? Are they cute enough to spend a few nights in KK and possibly hang out during the daytime with them?

forget it mate, not really any  girly bars there, there is a place called rad club kind of coyote dancers, the girls are smoking hot and the price to,  

• 3 years later...

Hey guys, what kind of stuff is there to do in Surin? Nightlife?

On 16/07/2014 at 23:17, bolton69 said:

forget it mate, not really any  girly bars there, there is a place called rad club kind of coyote dancers, the girls are smoking hot and the price to,  

Agreed about The Rat Club. Directly left from the main door to the Coyote bar.

4 hours ago, griz30 said:

Hey guys, what kind of stuff is there to do in Surin? Nightlife?

PA member tweedle-dee would take care of you laundry with pleasure.

Buri Ram has more going for it than Surin if your down that way.
I live not far from Maha and you can forget it as far as a bar scene is concerned.
KK has a small bar scene but Udon is the biggie up Isaan way.
Does Maha have a fish bowl ?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Just an update for anyone searching for info about Surin.  I have spent some time there over the past 3 months.

There's a massage place in the Thong Tharin Hotel (sp?).  I was in there around 10ish one night and there were 7-8 ladies available, a couple of lookers, the rest pretty average.  Think the Pappasan told me 1500-2000 baht all in.  

I have seen a few ladies walking the streets at night in the train station area, near the round-about by the post office.  

I even found a little shop that sells beer and has a few tables out front.  The lady that runs it has 2-3 girls hanging around each night.  Again rather average looking, but they'd do in a pinch.

Several nice bars along the main drag, same road as the Thong Tharin Hotel.  Mostly just regular bars catering to the locals, but nice places.  Also a place called "Fun Pub" and another big disco-type club called "Speed", and a couple of karaoke joints.  Not my kind of places, but there were plenty of sexy ladies hanging around.  I imagine even if you could get past the language barrier they'd be "tease-and-no-please" types.  

There's also a Tawan Daeng in Surin, though I didn't go there.  My experience with Tawan Daeng's in other cities is you can always find "party girls" there.  I'm sure it's the same in Surin.

It ain't Pattaya, but there's fun to be had.
Very true also a fish bowl message in the M@M hotel in the left in the main road coming from Burriram direction.
Prices 900 to 1500

On 15/12/2017 at 08:18, AlantheBuilder said:

Does Maha have a fish bowl ?

Not that I am aware of.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

• 4 months later...

Archived