IGNORED

Where can I get a P.O Box in Pattaya?

Pokerstar

Guys, I need to send some stuff to Pattaya that wont fit in my bag for christmas-newyear and was wondering if anyone know some place I can send it to. I remember looking for a P.O box when I was there last time but I couldnt find any, could someone who have more experience about the place point me to the right direction? If not Pattaya, Bangkok could work fine too.. 

Doesnt have to be a P.O box but anywhere I can send it to where it wont get lost, or anyone snooping through my stuff etc.

Not sure what the policy is over there, but would I be able to rent one even if I am not there in person? Like if I would wire the money, and perhaps send a scan of my passport. 

Thanks.

Soi Post Office.... Post office have one..

If you have booked a hotel I am sure you would be able to post it to them to hold onto it for you.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I always use the hotel for post....

If the post does not arrive as expected then you can give the hotel a forwarding address and they'll send it on

meny placese soi postoffice and in jomtien big selfstore and with mailbox too

secound road jomtien

hope you can find it

good look

Archived