IGNORED

VoiP phone systems

polan

Hi 

I need a clear voip telephone line to be calling into Australia from Pattaya.

Does anyone currently do this? And can you recommend any companies.

It needs to be excellent quality

Thanks

Skype with a payed number works fine, about $50 a year for the number. I divert my Australia mobile to it before I leave so no roaming charges. Rings on my laptop iPhone and iPad simultaneously and if you are out and about can divert it to Thai mobile for 7c a min or let the call go to voicemail, it even sends you an email reminding you to check your voicemail. If you call out of it it's the same rate as calling from an Australian land line eg 10c local call. Hope that helps, I run my business with it and it's great, my customers have no idea I am in Thailand half the time. Just be aware that it does time out on mobile devices on 3G so you do have to refresh the app sometimes if you leave wifi

Skype with a payed number works fine, about $50 a year for the number. I divert my Australia mobile to it before I leave so no roaming charges. Rings on my laptop iPhone and iPad simultaneously and if you are out and about can divert it to Thai mobile for 7c a min or let the call go to voicemail, it even sends you an email reminding you to check your voicemail. If you call out of it it's the same rate as calling from an Australian land line eg 10c local call. Hope that helps, I run my business with it and it's great, my customers have no idea I am in Thailand half the time. Just be aware that it does time out on mobile devices on 3G so you do have to refresh the app sometimes if you leave wifi

Thanks alot mate. Basically i do telesales which I can setup an office in my condo.

couple of questions,

can i set it up with a landline number?

Is there a limit on calls?

If possible if you could send me a link for me to set up an account..

Cheers mate, legend

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks alot mate. Basically i do telesales which I can setup an office in my condo.

couple of questions,

can i set it up with a landline number?

Yes skype numbers look just like landline numbers

Is there a limit on calls?

No pay as you go. Debits your credit card when your balance gets low

If possible if you could send me a link for me to set up an account..

Skype.com

Cheers mate, legend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived