IGNORED

is pattaya becoming to comercial?

jonboy2000

I have been speaking to friends who just recently got back from pattaya and were not to pleased with the crowd that was there being they are older men.They seem to have the opinion that pattaya is becoming very commercial much like ibiza and places like that with young groups of men going on holiday there more and more is this true and is it for the better or worse ?? your opinions please.

This has been done to death mate.

I don't think it is and it does'nt have the clubs to be an Ibiza. The answer is probaly more to do with the fact your mates are getting older.

Don't worry about it the place is still brilliant. I have just come back from a scoot about town on my motorbike and the place around soi 2 and 3 is buzzing

I have been speaking to friends who just recently got back from pattaya and were not to pleased with the crowd that was there being they are older men.They seem to have the opinion that pattaya is becoming very commercial much like ibiza and places like that with young groups of men going on holiday there more and more is this true and is it for the better or worse ?? your opinions please.

I think if you were looking for a word that describes Pattaya perfectly commercial is it but then nothings changed there :P

As the internet and sites such as this have advertised it's charms all over the world its gonna see a different crowd arriving and some people will hate it.

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

Too comericial!!?? The place grew from a sleepy fishing village to fill a requirement. It is built on commerce including the provision of services.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yes its fucked and full of your benidorm brigade, its getting as expensive as the western world, and before long the place will be empty ?

To commercial for who? Both old mongers and young love the place..Just a few minutes further south is a Thailand totally different from this place..If you want simplicity its a short drive away~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

To commercial for who? Both old mongers and young love the place..Just a few minutes further south is a Thailand totally different from this place..If you want simplicity its a short drive away~~

to commercial for me and i am young dont want it turning into next ibiza f*** that if i wanted that sort of vibe would go ibiza. :P

to commercial for me and i am young dont want it turning into next ibiza f*** that if i wanted that sort of vibe would go ibiza. :)

but it will be wat it will be wat can ya do.

:P

With flight prices dropping in real terms and western femanazi the young bucks will come and play,

I am 55 for a youngster to come to Los I dont think its that good for them, but some guys love it

:wub:

I hope not because I used to go to Ibiza and other places in Spain and Greece before I started going to Thailand.

Some of the lager lout element has already found its way to Pattaya judging by the number of fights that I have seen in December - but this tends to be a high season thing.

Thailand has a very low tolerance of drugs - 2500 drug pushers were killed during Thaksin's anti-drug campaign of a few years ago and the new Thai leader has promised to re-start the campaign even if 4000 drug pushers die - yes he really did say that. So the druggies may not want to spend 12 years in the Bangkok Hilton.

Also, Pattaya has too much of a sex tourist tag so most of these ravers would prefer to go to some of the Islands where they can dance all night on the beaches and not come home to be labelled as sex tourists or paedophiles by their friends.

So that just leaves us with the gangs of lager louts wearing football shirts. The backpackers can afford to come to Thailand so there is no problem for these sorts o make once a year trips to Thailand.

Also, Pattaya has too much of a sex tourist tag so most of these ravers would prefer to go to some of the Islands where they can dance all night on the beaches and not come home to be labelled as sex tourists or paedophiles by their friends.

True. until they have once been there and they are hooked

I haven't really been bothered by the younger crowd but it's not just for

middle aged and senior guys like it was about 5 years ago.The Euro is

stronger too so that probably helps a younger guy afford to go there..

All the upscale commercial properties in my opinion will be what does this

place the most harm .

I've noticed an increase in non-monger types on Walking Street so

it's attracting family vacationers as well although they won't be affecting

the nightlife that we go for. Kind of bizare seeing little kids on Walking Street at night.

The world changes all the time, this naturally progress, Pattaya seems to be spreading its wings, this will change everything for the better, you will see natural groupings of different categories of holiday makers and nationalities.

Due to the nature of our holiday, i can't see the government doing a "help the mongerer scheme"

The number 1 rule in Pattaya is money, "how much you can give me?" providing you have money its not a problem. However if you don't you will find yourself on the forums everyday staying in and complaining about the price increases.

IMO the younger groups tend not to treat the ladies too well and they tend to leave the farm fresh. That suits me 100%

<

...Also, Pattaya has too much of a sex tourist tag so most of these ravers would prefer to go to some of the Islands where they can dance all night on the beaches and not come home to be labelled as sex tourists or paedophiles by their friends...

I sincerely doubt that that would put them off - they revel in the notoriety of places like Faliraki already. Pattaya would be upmarket compared to that dump.