IGNORED

Bangkok to AC Options

Shilo

Just starting to put together my plans for the 2014 Escape from Songkran Trip...

It looks like Cebu has stopped flying to Clark. Tiger is an option at a cost of around 9000 baht round trip.

Are there any other options?

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Bangkok to manila is a option , fare should be cheaper than tiger with philippine 

air , then a two hour plus taxi ride to a.c. about 2500 peso .

I think a lot of mongers go to Cambodia as well for this period .

• 1 month later...

im looking to answer same question

looks like manila is the go

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

When I do the trip I fly from Clark to Bangkok

on Tiger air so I don't have to go to Manila.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Don't use Tiger if you can avoid, they  never answer the phone in the Philippines and that's well known do a google search to see thousands complaining, , they cancelled my Manila to Phuket flight for February in fact after only three months the Manila to Phuket route no one was using it much so finished this month.

, I had to resort to phoning there  Tiger Singapore head office at some cost that took one hour trying to get through for a refund , still waiting after two weeks for that , still no refund bustards .. :Disease1:

If of any use  I found the cheapest of the non budget airlines going from Manila to Bangkok to be Philippine Airline service, just over 10, 000 pesos return in May June July examples Iv'e checked all the same price,,

I have stopped thinking about going to Phuket to expensive with other airlines,PAL16000 pesos return from Manila is enough when there are three of us but not to bad ,, and so now its Pattaya again best value is it not , there are three PAL flights to Bankok from Manila at least every day and seven days a week in both directions,  Includes 20 kilos of baggage .

Archived